FLIPGIVE TEAM AND BENEFICIARY APPROVAL GUIDELINES
Last revised on February 4, 2019
You agree to not use the Services to raise funds in connection with any of the following activities or items. FlipGive reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, the eligibility under these guidelines of any proposed beneficiary of funds generated through the Services.
1. Any activity, or any organization engaged in any activity, that violates applicable law or governmental regulation or industry requirements;
2. Any Registered political parties or professional lobbying groups. For U.S. persons and entities, this includes all committees, organizations, or persons classified under Section 527 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended,or registered with the Federal Election Commission or the campaign finance commission of any state, and registered lobbyists under U.S. federal and state law;
3. In support of, or providing legal defense for the alleged perpetrator(s) of, any crime, including, but not limited to, those associated with (i) hate, violence, harassment, bullying, discrimination, terrorism, or intolerance of any kind relating to race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender or gender identity, or serious disabilities or diseases, or (ii) financial crimes including but not limited to corruption, bribery, tax evasion, fraud, and activities of a similar nature;
4. Content or campaigns that are fraudulent, misleading, inaccurate, dishonest, impossible or imitating any other person or fundraising campaign conducted on or outside the Platform;
5. Illegal drugs, narcotics, steroids, controlled substances, pharmaceuticals or other products that make health claims that have not been approved or verified by the applicable local and/or national regulatory body, legal substances that provide the same effect as an illegal drug or other products that present a risk to consumer safety or any related equipment or paraphernalia;
6. Knives, explosives, ammunition, firearms, or other weaponry or accessories;
7. Activities with, in, or involving countries, regions, governments, persons, or entities that are subject to U.S. and other economic sanctions under applicable law, unless such activities are expressly authorized by the appropriate governmental authority;
8. Funding a ransom, human trafficking or exploitation, vigilantism, bribes or bounty;
9. Money laundering;
10. Pornography or other sexual content;
11. Offensive, graphic, perverse or sensitive content; or
12. Any other activity that FlipGive may deem in its sole discretion to be unacceptable.