We all have our stories to tell, and now is the time to share them with the FlipGive community at large.
Over the next two weeks, we will be listening and resharing these stories in our channels, and selecting three of the bestest and most inspiring tales for a chance to win some UA swag.
HOW TO ENTER
- Tell us how sports has impacted your girls' lives.
- Watch out for our #SPWW public posts twice a week in your campaign Activity Feed, and in our Facebook and Instagram pages, and comment/share your stories there. You can also share your story in this blog post (comment below).
- Include any of these hashtags and/or mentions in your comment/story:
WHAT'S AT STAKE
We're selecting the most inspiring stories, and awarding the following:
- One (1) - $75 Under Armour Gift Card + She Plays We Win Swag (t-shirt and bag)
- Two (2) - $50 Under Armour Gift Card + She Plays We Win Swag (t-shirt and bag)
So sharpen those stories, and let's all hear the epic stories of girls whose lives have changed because of sports.
SHE PLAYS, WE WIN - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The SHE PLAYS, WE WIN ("Sweepstakes") begins on April 16, 2018 at 6:01 AM ET and ends on April 27, 2018 at 11:59 PM ET (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is FLIPGIVE INC. ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at [email protected] during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of U.S.A and Canada (except Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older (the "Entrant"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: ONE (1) winner will receive a $75 Under Armour Gift Card + She Plays We Win Swag (approximate retail value or "ARV": $150)
Grand Prize: TWO (2) winners will receive a $50 Under Armour Gift Card + She Plays We Win Swag EACH (approximate retail value or "ARV": $100/each)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of U.S.A and Canada (except Quebec) and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at www.flipgive.com/stories/she-plays-we-all-win. You can enter your story by commenting on the blog, or any posts done by FlipGive in campaign's Activity Feed or Social Media channels.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about 5-10 business days after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 5 business days after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 5 business days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request to FLIPGIVE INC. cc: SHE PLAYS, WE ALL WIN at [email protected] (or along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope at FlipGive Inc. / 325 Front Street W, Suite 400, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5V 2Y1). Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 5-10 business days after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit www.flipgive.com/stories/she-plays-we-all-win. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: FLIPGIVE INC., 325 Front St. W, 400, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5V 2Y1, and [email protected]
12. ADMINISTRATOR: FLIPGIVE INC., 325 Front St. W, 400, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5V 2Y1, and [email protected] *IF APPLICABLE*
JP - FlipGive HQ over 2 years ago
Stephanie Astorino, congrats! Your story's our random pick to win UA swag. Please email [email protected] to coordinate prizing. Thanks to everyone for sharing their beautiful stories with us. Keep on 'raising!
Jill Staniec over 2 years ago
In our mixed gender sport, we need girls to play in order to play, so literally #ShePlaysWeWin. But the contributions of these athletes show that we need girls and women on the field for more than just a quota.
Girls in our youth programs contribute on the field as leaders, commanding their troops on offence and defence. Girls on our youth teams are also building soft skills in teamwork and communication, while also building their basic sports literacy (catching, running, throwing, and shooting). Girls are starting to discover that they enjoy physical activity and sports, and our favourite stories are the girls who tell us they love to go to Phys Ed class now when they hated it before.
Women on our team were those girls. They were the girls who played sport, now all grown up. If those girls hadn't played, they couldn't play now. They couldn't showcase our team and our sport at the Quidditch World Cup in Florence, Italy. If girls don't play, then women can't play. So it is literally only if she plays that we *can* win. And that's Winning Forever, however our games at the event this summer go.
CV Y. over 2 years ago
My daughter was always this tiny, sweet, quiet little girl who was very very shy. She suffered from anxiety growing up where she stressed & struggled in many situations. Anything new was terrifying for her & she didn't know how to cope with her fears. We enrolled her in soccer at 3.5 years old. For the first year, we chased the ball together, hand in hand or I would even carry her around the soccer field to ease her fears & keep her engaged. Then she transitioned to the soccer kid that picked grass, watched dragon flies & did cartwheels on the field. We never gave up because #ShePlaysWeWin Today at age 10, she is still my quiet & sweet daughter but now she is playing competitive soccer…and she is so awesome! She plays with confidence, grace & skill…she is a beast on the field! She’s learned the value of hard work & commitment…she’s a team player & isn’t afraid to stand up for what’s right…she’s learned to overcome her anxieties because she’s tried new things where she’s failed & succeeded but always still been awesome afterwards. #SPWW
Joy Marco Green over 2 years ago
#shepayswewin My daughter has tried several sports, softball, and soccer but nothing compares to cheerleading! She has growth into a ream player being a base. She has to gain the confidence of her flyers so that they can do their best. This is her third team since aging out of her team that she had been on since she was 5 years old. She cheers for her high school as well as doing all star cheer. She has even volunteered to help out younger teams in her spare time. She is strong on both mind and body
Stephanie Astorino over 2 years ago
@flipgiveofficial @underarmournext Sports has inspired my daughter to be the best that she can be. She is a soccer player and playing on a team has built her confidence, strengthened her mind and taught her essential life skills she will use forever. Being on team has built friendships and trust with her teammates. #ShePlaysWeWin , we all win. As a parent I win knowing my daughter feels acceptance, confident, happy and empowered. She wins because she feels energized, an important member/intergral part of her team, and special. I truly believe sports, especially team sports, is an important part of my daughter's life and well being and I hope every girl gets the opportunity to partake in sports and I hope Women's League/Women's Professional League sports continue to grow and develop and more girls get the oppurtunity to follow their dreams. #SPWW
Sports Are Expensive.
We Can Help.