Customer Success Coordinator, Full Time
Location: Downtown Toronto
FlipGive is a digital marketplace that connects brands to consumers through fundraising. The platform revolutionizes both grassroots fundraising and corporate giving; helping people raise more money faster by driving sales and positive social impact for brands. For more information, please visit flipgive.com. We believe that innovation & technology provides an ideal platform for companies, non-profits and individuals to work together to drive significant social change. We are Canada’s first B-Corporation.
As the Customer Success Coordinator, you will be responsible for the entire customer journey from start to finish. This is not a support-only role - you will be responsible for the success of users on the FlipGive platform and ultimately the success of a tech start-up. Daily activities include communicating with customers, helping them overcome hurdles, liaising customer feedback to internal stakeholders, and compiling and analyzing customer data to improve user experience. This is a great opportunity to learn the ropes of a tech start-up in Toronto and be a part of the growing field of social innovation.
- Customer support - you will be on the front line of daily customer communication and will address customer concerns as they arise.
- FlipGive Experience Optimization - you will proactively empower users to gain the most out of the FlipGive fundraising platform.
- You will develop and maintain an intimate understanding of FlipGive products and fundraising best practices.
- You will exercise good judgement and decision-making.
- You may be assigned other duties as required.
We are looking for someone who...
- is passionate about learning customer tendencies and how they interact with a product - not just someone who answers support questions.
- is a problem solver - resolves customer issues not just patches up the leaks.
- is an extraordinary communicator - must be able to communicate not only with customers but also with internal stakeholders to provide customer feedback to the product development team.
- is data driven. Needs to turn customer feedback into actionable data.
- communicates courteously with customers and prospects by telephone, email, and face to face.
The Standard: Please send resume, cover letter, and any relevant references to Nicholas Lee at [email protected] Please include “Customer Success Coordinator” in the subject line.
The Above and Beyond: Let us know how you would improve FlipGive! Choose a cause close to your heart, create a campaign on flipgive.com, and start fundraising! Please include your campaign link in your application.