We’re always looking out for talented, motivated people. If you're interested in joining our team, send us your resume to [email protected]. Here are our open positions:
Customer Success Coordinator, Full Time
Location: Downtown Toronto
Who we are:
FlipGive is a digital marketplace that connects brands to consumers through team fundraising. The platform revolutionizes both grassroots fundraising and corporate giving; helping people raise more money faster while driving sales and positive social impact for brands. For more information, please visit flipgive.com. We believe that innovation & technology provides an ideal platform for companies, causes and individuals to work together to drive significant social change.
We are Canada’s first B-Corporation.
As the Customer Success Coordinator, you will be responsible for the entire customer journey from start to finish. This is not a support-only role - you will be responsible for the success of users on the FlipGive platform and ultimately contributing to the success of the company. Daily activities include communicating with customers, helping them overcome hurdles, liaising customer feedback to internal stakeholders, and compiling and analyzing customer data to improve user experience. This is a great opportunity to learn the ropes of a tech startup in Toronto and be a part of the growing field of social innovation.
At FlipGive, we value diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. This is a permanent, full-time position. Candidates must be willing to work 40 hours per week, on a flexible schedule (days, evenings and weekends).
- - Customer success - you will be on the front line of daily customer communication and will address customer concerns as they arise.
- - FlipGive experience optimization - you will proactively empower users to gain the most out of the FlipGive fundraising platform.
- - You will develop and maintain an intimate understanding of FlipGive products and fundraising best practices.
- - You will exercise good judgement and decision-making.
- - You may be assigned other duties as required.
We are looking for someone who:
- - is passionate about learning customer tendencies and how they interact with a product - not just someone who answers support questions.
- - is a problem solver - resolves customer issues not just patches up the leaks.
- - is an extraordinary communicator - must be able to communicate not only with customers but also with internal stakeholders to provide customer feedback to the product development team.
- - is data driven. Needs to turn customer feedback into actionable data.
- - communicates courteously with customers and prospects by telephone, email, and face to face.
- - Completion of Post-Secondary, business-related education
- - Strong communication skills
- - Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- - Intermediate Google Drive skills, including Google Docs, Spreadsheets, etc.
- - Experience with customer service IT tools, such as helpdesk, and live chat an asset
- - Experience with marketing automation tools such as MailChimp, Hubspot an asset
- - Entry level experience in sales outreach an asset
The Standard: Please send resume, cover letter, and any relevant references to Alam Song - [email protected] Please include “Customer Success Coordinator” in the subject line. We appreciate all applications. Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Above and Beyond: Let us know how you would improve FlipGive!
Our social mission
Our mission is to create an environment where doing good and making money becomes the only way to do business. We believe that innovation & technology provides an ideal platform for companies, non-profits, and individuals to work together to drive significant social change.
Commitment to diversity
FlipGive is strongly committed to diversity within its community and welcomes application from visible minority group members, women, and Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups and others who may contribute diversity within our organization.