We’re always looking out for talented, motivated people. Here are our open positions:
Senior Account Manager, Affiliate Marketing -- Full Time
Reporting to: VP Business Development
Location: FlipGive is based in Toronto, CA however this role can also be a remote, work from home position. Ideal candidates will be expected to come to FlipGive Head Office once per quarter. Some travel is required to support business objectives including prospect/client meetings, conferences, internal meetings.
FlipGive is a digital marketplace that connects brands to consumers through team fundraising. The platform revolutionizes both grassroots fundraising and corporate giving; helping people raise more money faster while driving sales and positive social impact for brands. By the end of 2020 we will have over 1M users from travel youth sports teams, school groups and clubs across US and Canada. We believe that innovation & technology provides an ideal platform for companies, causes and individuals to work together to drive significant social change.
We are Canada’s first B-Corporation (https://bcorporation.net/) and we just closed a Series A financing round to help reinvent how youth sports teams fundraise (https://betakit.com/flipgive-raises-5-million-series-a-to-help-reinvent-how-youth-sports-t eams-fundraise/). For more information go to getflipgive.com.
We are seeking a strategic, growth-focused, and results-driven Sr. Affiliate Account Manager with primary responsibility to engage and develop FlipGive merchants. This position serves as the primary advocate for a select portfolio of tier 1 and tier 2 merchants, guiding them along a path to success at FlipGive.
As a Sr. Affiliate Manager, you are ultimately responsible for the post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of affiliate merchants, and through your partnership, merchants will drive maximum value on the FlipGive marketplace, leading to further investment with and connection to FlipGive. You will be the key client facing liaison and will be responsible for leading the client relationship as well as all client deliverables, account strategy and execution.
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key merchant accounts
- Regularly meet and engage your portfolio of merchants and become fluent in their history, their business outcomes, and their goals
- Drive revenue growth for each merchant -- Proactively lead a strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Assess, clarify, and validate merchant needs on an ongoing basis, providing regular ongoing communication and performance reporting.
- Ensure Merchant partners understand the full suite of capabilities offered by FlipGive.
- Prepare merchant proposals that include revenue forecasts and identify multi-channel mass and/or user-level targeted promotional opportunities
- Coordinate the involvement of company resources in order to meet merchant performance objectives and revenue targets
- Prepare quarterly and annual merchant reporting and reviews and growth forecasting and provide recommendations to clients.
- Analyze data and results to find optimization opportunities or trends and understand root causes and solutions.
- Identify product and merchandising opportunities to drive revenue growth and merchant optimization and liaise with internal stakeholders to build out opportunities.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Proven track record of achieving success growing a major account portfolio by implementing excellent strategic plans, management, communication and reporting
- Ability to prioritize accounts, track progress, and make sure things get done.
- Comfortable working towards specific goals & targets.
- Demonstrable success in analyzing client data and performance metrics and applying strategically in account optimization in order to achieve targets of revenue growth and market share
- Outstanding negotiation, sales and presentation skills. Has confidence, poise, and eloquence in client meetings and difficult situations
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising industry value chain, specifically including affiliate models
- Good knowledge of the retail industry across all core FlipGive marketplace categories in the US & Canada (fashion/beauty, restaurant/dining, general retail, home, electronics, sports+outdoors, travel, entertainment and food/groceries.)
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- Has strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well
- Has incredible attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once
- Strong proven work ethic (this is not a 9-5 job)
- Willingness to tackle things on your own and continually work to improve and optimize business processes
- Must work within a team environment with sales, merchandising and technical/product peers
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Prioritizes competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Works independently with minimal supervision
Nice To Have
- 5-7 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience required
- Direct affiliate marketing experience (in-house, agency, network, publisher) required
- Extensive network of relationships within Tier 1 US/CA advertisers (clients), affiliate marketing networks (Rakuten, ShareASale, Commission Junction, etc.) and top tier affiliate marketing agencies.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
How To Apply
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter to [email protected] with subject heading: Affiliate Account Manager.Submission deadline: March 27th, 2020.
Customer Success Coordinator -- Full Time
Location: Downtown Toronto
Reporting to: Customer Success Manager
Who We Are
FlipGive is a digital marketplace that connects brands to consumers through team fundraising. The platform revolutionizes both grassroots fundraising and corporate giving; helping people raise more money faster while driving sales and positive social impact for brands. For more information, please visit flipgive.com. We believe that innovation & technology provides an ideal platform for companies, causes and individuals to work together to drive significant social change.
As the Customer Success Coordinator, you will be responsible for the entire customer journey from start to finish. This is not a support-only role - you will be responsible for the success of users on the FlipGive platform and ultimately contributing to the success of the company. Daily activities include communicating with customers, helping them overcome hurdles, liaising customer feedback to internal stakeholders, and compiling and analyzing customer data to improve user experience. This is a great opportunity to learn the ropes of a tech startup in Toronto and be a part of the growing field of soc.
We are looking for someone who
- is passionate about learning customer tendencies and how they interact with a product - not just someone who answers support questions.
- is a problem solver - resolves customer issues not just patches up the leaks.
- is an extraordinary communicator - must be able to communicate not only with customers but also with internal stakeholders to provide customer feedback to the product development team.
- is data driven. Needs to turn customer feedback into actionable data.
- communicates courteously with customers and prospects by telephone, email, and face to face.
- is empathetic to people’s pain points and difficulties - maintain patience, calmness and professionalism when dealing with agitated customers
- Completion of Post-Secondary, business-related education
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Intermediate Google Drive skills, including Google Docs, Spreadsheets, etc.
- Experience with customer service IT tools, such as helpdesk, and live chat an asset
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as MailChimp, Hubspot an asset
- Entry level experience in sales outreach an asset
At FlipGive, we value diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. This is a permanent, full-time position. Candidates must be willing to work 40 hours per week, on a flexible schedule (days, evenings and weekends).
The Standard: Please send resume, cover letter, and any relevant references to our Customer Success Manager, Alam Song at [email protected] Please include “Customer Success Coordinator” in the subject line. We appreciate all applications. Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Above and Beyond: Let us know how you would improve FlipGive! Choose a cause close to your heart, create a campaign on flipgive.com, and start fundraising! Please include your campaign link in your application. .