Nominations for the 2019 FlipGive Coach of the Year award are now closed.
The 2019 coach of the year winners are:
1. Coach Tricia Fletcher
2. Coach Bryce Frost
3. Coach Paula Scriva
Congratulations to our winners and thank you all for nominating your coach.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: FlipGive’s “Coach of the Year” Award (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents in the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, age 18 or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever else prohibited by law. Employees, investors, shareholders, brand partners, and partners of FlipGive (the "Sponsor”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) of, and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to enter. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Timing: The Contest begins at 12:00:00 AM on Tuesday,October 1 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on Sunday, October 20, 2019 (the “Contest Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
Limit: One (1) Entry per email address. The same individual may submit multiple Coach Nominations for consideration as long as they are entered using distinct, valid email addresses assigned to said individual.
- CONTEST ENTRY REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS: All Entries must comply with the following minimum guidelines to be eligible:
- Entry cannot contain content that is irrelevant to the purpose of the Contest.
- Once an Entry has been submitted, it cannot be modified or deleted by entrant.
- Each submitted Coach Nomination must be original.
- No duplicate Nominations or substantially similar Entries, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, may be submitted.
- Entries must be family-friendly and appropriate for inclusion on FlipGive channels.
- Entries cannot be profane, pornographic, sexually explicit or suggestive.
- Entries cannot be violent or promote firearms/weapons.
- Entries cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs or tobacco.
- Entries cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about people, brands, products or companies.
- Entries cannot contain content that defaces or depicts any person, brand, product or company in a negative or inappropriate manner.
- Entries cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group or be derogatory to any ethic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group.
- Entries cannot reference illegal activity and cannot itself be in violation of any law.
By submitting an Entry, the Entrant understands and grants an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive worldwide license to use his/her Entry, name, hometown and likeness on the Sponsor’s various websites and social media sites and in advertising and/or promotional activities worldwide without compensation, permission or notification. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter, change or modify any Entry, which includes the Nomination Submission.
By submitting an Entry, entrant warrants and represents that: (a) Entry does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other legal or moral rights of any person or entity; (b) entrant owns all rights to the Entry, including without limitation, copyrights; and (c) entrant will indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, Administrator and related entities, agents and assigns from any claims and damages (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from or relating to the breach or alleged breach of your representations and warranties herein, the Entry, or entrant’s conduct in creating the Entry, the acceptance or use of any prize or otherwise in connection with this Contest.
CONTEST ENTRIES ARE THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTEST ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER.
- Prizes/Approximate Retail Value ("ARV")/Odds:
Grand Prize: There is three(3) Grand Prizes available to be won of three (3) $1,000 prizes from FlipGive. Prize will be awarded as a FlipGive credit.
- JUDGING AND WINNER DETERMINATION:
- All eligible Entries received during the Contest Period will be judged by a panel appointed by FlipGive, who shall use the criteria set forth below:
- Connection to Contest Theme (20%)
- Appropriateness of Submission for Use by FlipGive (30%)
- Originality (25%)
- Creativity (25%)
The Entry that receives the highest total score based on the judging criteria will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winner.
- Winner Notification: Potential winner will be notified via email by December 31, 2019, and will be required to sign and return, within two (2) days of initial notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver, a W-9 Form (U.S.), and where allowable, a Publicity Release (collectively, "the Releases"). Releases will require Prize winner to furnish his/her Social Security Number for the sole purpose of tax reporting, as required by law.
Noncompliance will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
If winner notification is returned as undeliverable or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, or he/she is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in a separate random drawing.