Nominate your Team Manager for a Chance to WIN $1,000!
Behind every great team is a great team manager. Do you know a team manager who goes above and beyond to help their teams have a successful season? Do you know a team manager who arrives at practice early to set up the cones and air up all the balls, and leaves late making sure all the equipment is stored properly? Do you know a team manager that puts in countless hours preparing travel and lodging arrangements for travel tournaments? Don’t let their hard work go unnoticed and give them the recognition they deserve by nominating them.
Nominations for the 2019 FlipGive Team Manager of the Year award are currently being accepted. Three stellar team managers will be selected and awarded a $1,000 prize.Nominations close November 30th, 2019. All eligible Entries received during the Contest Period will be judged by a panel appointed by FlipGive, who shall use the criteria set forth in the terms below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: FlipGive’s “Manager of the Year” Award (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents in the United States, the District of Columbia and Canada who has reached the age of majority in their state, distric, province or territory of residence at the Contest Start Date. Void wherever else prohibited by law. Employees, investors, shareholders, brand partners, and partners of FlipGive (the "Sponsor”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) of, and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to enter. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Timing: The Contest begins at 12:00:00 AM on Thursdsay, October 31, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on Saturday, November 30, 2019 (the “Contest Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
Limit: One (1) Entry per email address. The same individual may submit multiple Team Manager Nominations for consideration as long as they are entered using distinct, valid email addresses assigned to said individual.
- CONTEST ENTRY REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS: All Entries must
comply with the following minimum guidelines to be eligible:
- Entry cannot contain content that is irrelevant to the purpose of the Contest.
- Once an Entry has been submitted, it cannot be modified or deleted by entrant.
- Each submitted Team Manager Nomination must be original.
- No duplicate Nominations or substantially similar Entries, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, may be submitted.
- Entries must be family-friendly and appropriate for inclusion on FlipGive channels.
- Entries cannot be profane, pornographic, sexually explicit or suggestive.
- Entries cannot be violent or promote firearms/weapons.
- Entries cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs or tobacco.
- Entries cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about people, brands, products or companies.
- Entries cannot contain content that defaces or depicts any person, brand, product or company in a negative or inappropriate manner.
- Entries cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group or be derogatory to any ethic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group.
- Entries cannot reference illegal activity and cannot itself be in violation of any law.
By submitting an Entry, the Entrant understands and grants an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive worldwide license to use his/her Entry, name, hometown and likeness on the Sponsor’s various websites and social media sites and in advertising and/or promotional activities worldwide without compensation, permission or notification. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter, change or modify any Entry, which includes the Nomination Submission.
By submitting an Entry, entrant warrants and represents that: (a) Entry does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other legal or moral rights of any person or entity; (b) entrant owns all rights to the Entry, including without limitation, copyrights; and (c) entrant will indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, Administrator and related entities, agents and assigns from any claims and damages (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from or relating to the breach or alleged breach of your representations and warranties herein, the Entry, or entrant’s conduct in creating the Entry, the acceptance or use of any prize or otherwise in connection with this Contest.
CONTEST ENTRIES ARE THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTEST ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER.
- Prizes/Approximate Retail Value ("ARV")/Odds:
Grand Prize: There is three(3) Grand Prizes available to be won of three (3) $1,000 prizes from FlipGive. Need to define how prize will get transferred to winner, and when it will be delivered to chosen winner.
- JUDGING AND WINNER DETERMINATION:
- All eligible Entries received during the Contest Period will be judged by a panel appointed by FlipGive, who shall use the criteria set forth below:
- Connection to Contest Theme (20%)
- Appropriateness of Submission for Use by FlipGive (30%)
- Originality (25%)
- Creativity (25%)
The Entry that receives the highest total score based on the judging criteria will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winner.
- Winner Notification: Potential winner will be notified via email on or around December 15, 2019, and will be required to sign and return, within two (2) days of initial notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver, a W-9 Form (U.S.), and where allowable, a Publicity Release (collectively, "the Releases"). For U.S. Prize Winners, release will require Prize Winner to furnish his/her Social Security Number for the sole purpose of tax reporting, as required by law.
Noncompliance will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
If Winner notification is returned as undeliverable or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, or he/she is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in a separate random drawing.