Kids birthday parties (sigh). We love them and loathe them. They bring out the best and worst in our beloved children and always fall during the busiest of weeks. Even with brilliant multi-tasking and flawless planning and execution, you'll inevitably have some mishaps to deal with. Sisters and Co-owners of Sky Zone franchises in Greater Toronto, Gillian and Caroline Irving, have definitely done their time on the birthday party circuit. These busy moms share their funniest birthday moments, malfunctions and meltdowns.
1. The classic "Don't blow out my birthday candles"
2. Why blow out the candles when you can eat them instead?
3. When you attempt to make the cupcakes that seemed so easy on Pinterest
4. When your husband tries to save money on the entertainment
5. The inevitable pinata fiasco
Who's bright idea was it to invent a kid's activity where they wield a bat with a blindfold anyway??
6. And what about the kid who gets sick at the worst possible moment?
7. When your kid picks today of all days to be in the worst.mood.ever.
8. "Have a petting zoo" they said. "It'll be fun" they said.
9. When your paid princess entertainment is MIA and you have ten disappointed girls in Elsa costumes singing 'Let It Go'.
10. When your dog gets to the cake before the birthday girl
Sky Zone Trampoline Park: Book your guaranteed disaster-free kids birthday party with FlipGive partner, Sky Zone, the world’s first indoor trampoline park where kids can play and exercise at the same time! Shop Sky Zone* now to support your fundraiser.
*Available to Canadian fundraisers only
THANK YOU TO OUR SUPPORTERS
FlipGive and Cammi Granato would like to thank our official supporters Dallas Stars, Seattle Kraken, LA Kings, Anaheim Ducks, Toronto Maple Leafs, Tampa Bay Lightning, Hawerchuk Strong, Jackson Events, Canlan and other donors for helping support future legends as part of the Cammi Granato Girls Hockey Grant.
ABOUT CAMMI GRANATO:
Cammi Granato is a former captain of the United States women's national ice hockey team, Olympic gold medalist and one of the first women to be inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2010. She currently works as a scout for the NHL’s Seattle Kraken organization.
FlipGive is a free tool to make and manage money for your team. Earn cashback toward team expenses, balance the budget, accept fee payments, and more. Managers and parents save time and energy while lowering the cost to play. Teams across North America have earned $29M and counting. Learn more at flipgive.com
Sports Are Expensive.
We Can Help.