FlipGive Stories Sports Parenting

Football Tournaments You Need to Know About

Mar 31 2016

So you've got a pretty good team this year, and looking for a little more competition beyond your regional regular season league? How about taking your team to a national championship tournament. There is no shortage of tournaments at the regional and state levels, but to truly test your team’s fortitude you really need to know about these three youth football tournaments.

National Youth Football Championships

For over 40 years, the NYFC has become a Thanksgiving tradition for youth football teams. This post-season event has two sites, Las Vegas, Nevada for the Western Championships, and Daytona Beach, Florida for the Eastern Championships. This is truly a youth football tournament, ages 7-16, which means no varsity teams are accepted. Tournament brackets are based on age, weight, and skill criteria through the application process. The three-day event culminates in a massive awards ceremony. There is also a cheerleading competition taking place simultaneously for families with children in cheer.

National Youth Football Organization 7-on-7 National Championship

The NYFO National Championship is for all youth football players, from U8 to Varsity. The NYFO 7-on-7 League runs year-round with the National Championship taking place in July. The great thing about this league and its Championship is it is run by NFL Alumni all across America. The NYFO is great because it helps to build football and life skills at an extracurricular level. The National Championship is reserved for the top teams qualifying in each division, so regular season play is important.

USA Football 7-on-7

This is the premier high school level tournament that you need to know about. At the high school level exposure, refined skill development, and experience playing against the best players in the country is crucial to improving your chances at playing football in college. USA Football specializes in position-specific development camps and national championships that can change the trajectory of a player’s football career.

Success at these camps and tournaments can earn you a spot on the USA National Football Team that competes internationally, and raise exposure to top NCAA and NFL scouts and recruiters. Benefits of this tournament is a seven game guarantee, professional officials, all administered by USA Football. Teams can qualify through State and Regional tournaments.

Extracurricular football is so important to an athlete’s development of skills and love for the game. Tournaments are also a great way to have new experiences, meet new people in the world of football, and have a great time. Starting to compete outside of your own region at a young age will help build confidence and skill, and as you get older, tournaments will help with exposure to scouts as you move closer to competing at the college level.

Comments

• ahmed raza about 18 hours ago

Entrancing blog entry submitted here. I saw a portion of the site an hour back and they said that this post was inconceivable. So, now, I am reading this and I'm happy! maral gel peru

• ahmed raza 8 days ago

I always enjoy finding a website that provides beneficial info since I like learning new things. Many times when I have been to this particular website I've truly really enjoyed the great content on this website. A great site and I will be back once more for further useful content… titan

• ahmed raza 17 days ago

It is especially decent, though look into the tips during this home address. moestuin bak

• ahmed raza 21 days ago

I've proper selected to build a blog, which I hold been deficient to do for a during. Acknowledges for this inform, it's really serviceable! 24 hour mobile tyre fitting

• Edward John 23 days ago

If you ever visit the Walgreens pharmaceutical company, then you must take the official WalgreensListens customer satisfaction survey and win a $3000 gift card for free. Walgreens pharmacy store is the best to buy medicines for huge discounts, and it is located across 52 states in the united states.

• Team Member 30 days ago

Maintenance of gas ovens in Kuwait inside the house مصلح طباخ غاز

• Adil Ak about 1 month ago

It's extremely educational and you are clearly exceptionally proficient around there. You have opened my eyes to differing sees on this point with fascinating and strong substance. glitter for crafts

• Eliza Beth about 1 month ago

This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff. result totomacau

• ahmed raza about 2 months ago

Any time you're exploring the net at times I find a web site that can be quite thought provoking such as this one. Happy that I discovered your website as I really liked it and I anticipate your future post. A fantastic web-site and I will return again for more great content… international call forwarding

• seoseo 2 months ago

Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home.This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good workI wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. university of phoenix diploma

• seoseo 2 months ago

If any of you is in need of high quality yet cheap priced doors, Caldwells is the way to go. Here's the link to their https://caldwells.com/exterior-doors.

• George Kit 3 months ago

Lockout Service

• ahmed raza 3 months ago

It's superior, however , check out material at the street address. Tampa Bed Bug Treatment

• ahmed raza 3 months ago

I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. Orlando Termite Treatment

• Ocean Pearl 3 months ago

Don’t worry, now through using online portal of our company, you can easily knock all A’s in your scorecard. Get perfect assignment writing service and assignment writing help

• Romero Richards 4 months ago

There is no shortage of tournaments at the regional and state levels, but to truly test your team’s fortitude you really need to know about these three youth football tournaments. concrete driveway

• Santi Jumpla 4 months ago

Bikini Paradise มาพร้อมกับการตั้งค่าตาราง 5 วงล้อ 4 แถวและ 25 วิธีในการเดิมพัน โดยที่เส้นเดิมพันจะชนะหากสัญลักษณ์ที่ชนะนั้น เรียงต่อกันจากซ้ายสุดไปยังวงล้อขวา เนื่องจากช่วงกว้างจึงเป็นไปได้มากที่คุณจะสนุกกับสิ่งนี้ การเปิดรับสูงสุดมีราคาอยู่ที่ 100,000 เท่า ของการเดิมพันทั้งหมดและทำได้ผ่านคุณสมบัติ และตัวคูณที่มาพร้อมกัน ชื่อนี้มีความแปรปรวนสูงซึ่งหมายความว่ามีความเสี่ยง อย่างไรก็ตามผลตอบแทนตามทฤษฎีสู่ผู้เล่น คือ 96.95 % ซึ่งสูงกว่าเปอร์เซ็นต์เฉลี่ยสำหรับเกมpg slotประเภทนี้

• Deborah Magee 4 months ago

The sports are the fundamental part of your everyone life and that would empower people to stay healthy and relaxed. I admire your tremendous help with essay about the football tournament help that would be wise and updated. thank you so much for sharing the key factors here these are thoughtful.

• Hailey Nelson 5 months ago

Football is a great extracurricular activity for athletes to strengthen their talents. Tournaments are also a terrific way to try new things, mingle with other football players, and have a good time. Using Find a word is a way for learning support.

• anselm sara 6 months ago

Experience playing against the best players in the country at the high school level, as well as exposure to
    play tic tac toe and refinement of your skills, are all important factors in improving your chances of playing football in college.