FlipGive Stories FlipGive

How Does Cash Back Work?

Aug 11 2017

If you’ve ever earned money using a cashback website, you’ve probably wondered – how does cash back work? How is it possible to actually earn money by shopping? It may seem too good to be true, or you may worry that stores increase their prices to make giving away free money worth their while. But fortunately for you, that’s not the case. Earning cash back online is a real money-saver for consumers, while also being helpful for businesses.

[brands]

Essentially, earning cash back is a three-step process where you (the shopper) and the cashback website are both being rewarded by a company for shopping at that brand’s online store. Some websites and some stores’ processes may vary a little, but here’s how it usually works:

1. The cashback website, like FlipGive, makes an agreement with various stores, like Payless ShoeSource, FitBit, or Kay Jewelers so that if they send people to the store’s website to buy things, they will receive a percentage kickback of the purchase.

2. Shoppers click through to the online store via the cashback site’s online portal, and do their regular shopping with a little extra excitement.

3. The online store sends a percentage of the shopper’s purchase back to the cashback site, which they, in turn, share with the shopper.

Because everyone benefits from cash back shopping – the store, the cashback site, and the customer – it’s a win-win relationship that will likely continue to grow in popularity. The vendor gains online traffic and can potentially attract new customers. Websites like FlipGive also gain online users and usually take a small percentage of the kickback. The shopper, of course, gets money back from his or her purchases to use on future purchases, to donate to a good cause, or just to tuck away and save.

Top Ashburn Earners
Travel 14u
Baseball
$7,163.75 Raised
T*A*P*S* - Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors
OLD Charities & Non-Profits
$7,060.45 Raised
Stafford Stealth Travel Softball 14U
Softball
$6,910.54 Raised
Earn Cash For Your Team

Comments

• Bob Rast about 11 hours ago

Yesterday I had an interesting conversation with my friend. He said that this site is most useful for students looking for academic assistance. Here I found out which websites I can trust.

• usessay writer 4 days ago

Thanks for making I so simple, like I have been searching for cash policies for my business assignment. Finally, I found it. Now I just have to write a reflective essay for it. But I am not in the mood to write it, so I am thinking of hiring a US Essay Writer for it. But still, thank you so much for your help.

• Sandra Hines 7 days ago

I guess many students are in that situation right now: some crazy professors overloaded them with homework. And then those tutors will wonder why you can’t manage your time. Visiting proessays.net can save you from any future troubles with your grades. No worries, profs won’t know. https://proessays.net/blog/how-to-write-a-narrative-essay-in-6-steps

• Jen Davis 15 days ago

Hello! People, can you give me an answer? What’s so special about the peru coffee taste? I used to prefer Brazilian beans, but if that article is true, I’ll taste other types for sure. https://coffeelikeapro.com/coffee-beans/best-peruvian-coffee-beans

• Rob Feri 16 days ago

Greetings, mates! What if I told you there is a website with many essay assistance companies reviewed by a neutral enthusiast? Such a site exists. Here is your link. You’re welcome!

• Jacob Pine 19 days ago

I know where you can find dozens of social issues essay examples. On essaygoose.com. I always go for help to them when I get challenging topics for my papers.

• Shaun Tait about 1 month ago

We are the best AC repair company in Dubai. When it comes to keeping your office or home cool and comfortable with proper air conditioning, Fix Masters experts are just a step away.