Good News FlipGivers! You asked, we delivered : You can now earn cash back in-store at participating merchants in the US. Here’s what you need to know about FlipGive’s NEW Card Linked Offer Program that earns instant cash in-stores AND why it’s so so great!
How does it work?
Just like everything FlipGive, earning cash back in-stores is super easy. Simply link your eligible Visa, MasterCard or American Express payment card to your FlipGive account (and, yes! You can link more than one card!). Check out the participating merchants near you with the nearby feature, find an offer you like and activate it. Then just pay with that card within 48H, and - like magic - you’ll earn up to 10% back for your team at participating merchants.
Link your card, activate offers, earn cash for your team et Voila!
Why Teams LOOOOOVE this new feature
For the peeps who still shop in-store (doesn’t everyone?), this is an amazing new way to earn more cash for your team - and it’s super easy! Once you’ve linked your payment card(s) and you have activated the desired offers around you, you’re set to shop til you drop in-store using FlipGive. Whether it's for your morning coffee, the new pair of shoes on your shopping wishlist, or dinner with the family, FlipGive’s new Card Linked Offer program can help your team raise more money, even faster.
Ok, I’m sold. How do I get started?
There are two ways to link your payment card.
1. Open the app and tap the Places Nearby icon to discover local offers.
2. Click the desired retailer/restaurant and choose the “Linked Payment Card” offer.
3. Learn more details on How it Works and link your payment card(s) to your FlipGive account!`
1. Click on your profile icon at the top right corner of your screen
2. Click on “Linked Payment Cards”
3. Link your payment card(s) to your FlipGive account and get access to!
Link your eligible payment cards and voila - you earn cash back every time you use your card at participating merchants.
Where and When will I be able to use it?
Right now! Please note, the Card Linked Offer program is currently only available to residents of the United States.
Where can I see what stores are participating?
We have thousands of restaurants and local shops and many more are added each week. The great thing about this new option is that it will get you the opportunity to discover more local restaurants that offer cash back and increase your chances to earn more for your team.
This is how you can see the participating merchants:
1. Sign onto your account through the FlipGive mobile app.
2. Navigate to the nearby places tab (the middle icon along the bottom)
3. You will see a list of places nearby. Click the "In-Store" filter to view places you can shop at in-store.
4. Click on a store - if you wish to shop there make sure you have a payment card linked (if not please go ahead and link a card, you only need to do it once) and then click Activate
5. Once activated if you shop with your linked payment card at that store you will receive cashback immediately
What FlipGivers are saying about it
“I love the new FlipGive feature of linking my payment card to our team’s earnings. It is so easy and our team gets credit even when my husband just goes out to lunch for his favorite pad thai. This requires no effort on the user’s part. Simply purchase and pay and the rewards post to the account quickly.” - Amy J, FlipGive Ambassador
Marion 27 days ago
I need to link my card, but dont have a home computer. I use my phone.
Cheri S. 11 months ago
*Not all cards are eligible and not all transactions can be monitored. For debit cards, run transaction as credit, do not use PIN. $250 max cashback per transaction and other restrictions may apply. See Terms and Conditions for full card, offers and transaction eligibility details.
Angela Simons 11 months ago
I do not see the places nearby icon on my app?
Gwen Will 11 months ago
when a married couple participates in flipgive are both husband and spouse able to add visa and master cards? if not how does it work?
Sports Are Expensive.
We Can Help.