How To Host A Used Book Sale

Nov 21 2017

Hosting a used book sale is a great fundraising endeavour to do at the beginning of the school year. This kind of fundraiser is relatively simple to organize, and is a great way to raise money for your community, team, or school.

What you’ll need for your fundraiser:

Even though this fundraiser has relatively simple steps, you still need to assemble volunteers to get organized for your fundraising campaign. The most important part of your fundraiser is collecting and organizing the books for your supporters. Have a designated area at your community centre or school where your participants and supporters can drop off their used books. You’ll need to price out each book before your fundraising event, and organize the books by genre so that your supporters can easily find what they’re looking for.

The day of your fundraiser:

Have volunteers and a lot of change available at the checkout of your fundraising event. Have bags available for your supporters so that they can carry their books out of your fundraising event.

Raising extra cash back for your fundraiser:

If you want to boost your fundraising dollars, have school supplies available for purchase during your fundraising event, so that parents at your school or in your community can make your fundraiser their one stop shop for back to school. If you have a FlipGive fundraising campaign page, you could earn up to 25% cash back for your fundraising event on top of your used book sale.

Comments

• Bill West about 3 hours ago

Hello to everyone! I would like to share one great website where students can get a free consultation from writers on how to end a college application essay and the other types of essay writing too. You can be sure of the reliability of this source as I have used it for many years yet and thus I improved my grades a lot.

• Lisa Lisa 13 days ago

A friend of mine recommended me a site where they provide assignment writing service, looking at it was a delight! Often, students do not understand how to do this or that task, then you can turn to this wonderful site for help. They will do high-quality work and you will be completely delighted with the result.

• Natasha Shevill about 1 month ago

I was searching for exclusive assignment help services but was confused a bit to determine whom to choose so my friends suggested me to take help from greatassignmenthelper.com because they are the Best assignment services online.

• onlinechicago tutors 2 months ago

amazing post looking forward to see more from you - online Chicago tutors

• John Aimee 3 months ago

Students always want that an assignment writer should be well-educated and can write content without plagiarism. When I was in a study phase, my teacher asked me to write a book as an assignment so, I hired Book Writing Services professionals because I wanted unique content. I have also lived a life as a student that's why I know what students demand. If you are offering unique content assignment writing services then I appreciate your work because there are very few service providers available in the market who can write unique content.

• Genesis Bookwriting 3 months ago

must say amazing post love from genesis book writing

• juddy alex 4 months ago

I was trusting that this collection will come out and I was really going to https://www.digiservices365.com/blog/blog-post-length-for-seo/ the show on November 11 with my board of paper composing https://www.metadesignsstudio.com/ administrations. We wound up having such and astonishing day, and you folks were awesome! I'm wanting to hear from you individuals again as your melodies are only the treat to my ears! https://www.writersofusa.com/

• David Christain 4 months ago

bookselling is a perfect topic for today's era because everything is gone online and if you know where you sell your book. SO, It is easier to be independent rather than dependent on something. and also bookselling is dependent on books. How well the book is written. I also Hire book writers for personal book and they perfectly wrote it down which helped to generate more leads.

• Parker Maddox 5 months ago

Very useful recommendations, thanks!

• Russell Campbell 6 months ago

I love fairs and book sales, I spend a lot of time discussing famous works, I love Langston Hughes essays and other famous works, I first read about them at https://papersowl.com/examples/langston-hughes/, and only then I buy paper ones. books because reading a paper book is much more enjoyable than an electronic one. A great idea to arrange a sale of books that lie in every house without work.

• Olivia james 10 months ago

It is not difficult task to host a book event and this info prove helpful if you are looking to join a fundraiser book event. You can easily sale book of essay writer and it is also a source for fundraising.