How To Host An At The Movies Fundraiser

Dec 12 2017

An at-the-movies fundraiser is such a fun way to raise money for your team, cause, or school. It requires a little bit of planning, but can be run at any time during the year. This is a great fundraiser to run during the holiday season, because you can play a classic christmas movie for your supporters in theatres.

How your fundraiser works:

Approach local theatres in your community and see if they would be willing to donate a theatre for an evening to support your fundraiser. Most often, movie theatres will only run these kinds of events during the week, so you should plan to run your event relatively early, especially if your fundraiser is for kids. Your supporters purchase tickets for your movie, like purchasing tickets for any other movie in the theatres, with proceeds going to your team, cause, or school. The great thing about this kind of fundraising event is that it requires relatively little planning on your part. The movie theatre already takes care of tickets, refreshments, and playing the movie itself, all you have to do is bring the crowd.

Picking your movie:

Choose a movie that you can screen for a fairly cheap price. Films that are being shown in theatres often require licensing, so you’ll want to check which movie you want to screen, and make sure the cost to screen that film makes sense with your bottom line.

Publicizing your fundraiser:

Once you decide on the film you would like to screen, create a Facebook event advertising your movie night. Send an email out to your community so they know the date of your fundraising event. If you want to be organized, sell tickets in advance for your event so that you’re supporters are guaranteed seats at your event. The last thing you want is supporters showing up and not being able to attend your fundraiser.

Comments

• Abdul Qadir Khatri 29 days ago

by putting such posts is good as others can get benefit from these experienced individuals. i would like to appreciate the 123 movies for this forum. I am hopeful that others will do this as well

• Muhammad Ali 29 days ago

Movie fundraisers just aren't fun anymore, I've stopped visiting them. I think the introduction of sites such as 123movie has ruined the film industry. And so, these fundraising events are now ruined.123movie

• william robert about 1 month ago

Thank you for sharing this wonderful information with me and my readers. I like it very much. Alternatively you can access apk juegos para android to download applications and games in the Spanish language.

• Hansen Jackie about 1 month ago

Thank you for the information you have shared, download free fonts, very beautiful fonts, access now ghastly panic font

• Daniel Clay 3 months ago

I usually use this site to download GCam and Mod APK.

• Daniel Clay 3 months ago

If you are new here and want to try a mod apk, then Mod APK download from this site of any Android app or a game and see it by yourself.

• Popsie Rocket 3 months ago

I can recommend being really careful with the choice of movies, and consider putting the old legendary films such as Good Will Hunting. I have read a small review here https://writingbros.com/essay-examples/good-will-hunting/ when I was preparing for my college paper on this movie. Luckily I found a good essay writing team for my college paper https://youracademicwriter.com/write-my-term-paper and I think that movie fundraising among the students' communities is a great way to develop the planning and organizational skills that will help a lot in the further work. Your supporters purchase tickets for your movie, like purchasing tickets for any other movie in the theatres, with proceeds going to your team, cause, or school

• ScottTalon 4 months ago

Finally something related to Black mart APK have been discussed. It is also because of what soap2dayhd has done as their responsibility. I wish they can do much more than this.

• Daniel Clay 4 months ago

Well, when talking about movies, go for Kutty TV APK download or the Flix4U APP on Android to watch free movies.

• Buchanan Janis 5 months ago

Thank you for sharing. Rokkr app to watch good movies and funny TV series.

• Holt Robyn 6 months ago

Thank you for sharing cinema hd official a great movie viewing app

• ashleyfpatton 7 months ago

Thanks for the explanation. Very useful information to help me write a study on this topic as part of my university studies. I often go to various sites that help me with ideas for my essays or other written research. On the site https://writepaper.com/order-an-essay I find very high quality essay examples on various topics that inspire me and fill me with ideas.

• Jeffrey Concrete 9 months ago

This is a great fundraiser to run during the holiday season, because you can play a classic christmas movie for your supporters in theatres. | Boom Pumps

• Crystal Binghams 9 months ago

Hosting the movies' fundraiser is a great experience for students who want to build a brilliant business career in the future. From my own experience, I can recommend being really careful with the choice of movies, and consider putting the old legendary films such as Good Will Hunting. I have read a small review here https://writingbros.com/essay-examples/good-will-hunting/ when I was preparing for my college paper on this movie. I think that movie fundraising among the students' communities is a great way to develop the planning and organizational skills that will help a lot in the further work.

• Crystal Binghams 9 months ago