How To Run A Coffee PopUp Fundraiser

Dec 09 2017

Running a coffee popup fundraiser is a quick and easy way to raise money for your team, cause, or school. It’s not the fastest way, but if you want to run this sort of fundraiser year round, it’s a great way to have steady fundraising dollars coming to your cause.

What you’ll need:

Depending on how many people you plan on serving, you’ll need to have a way to brew enough coffee. Purchase or borrow a few coffee carafes and brew the coffee beforehand. If you’re planning on running your fundraiser for a long period of time, it may be worthwhile to invest in the carafes for your fundraiser instead of borrowing them. Have to go cups available for your supporters and add ins for your coffee like milk and sugar. You’re also going to need a couple tables for your fundraiser. The most important thing though, is making sure that your volunteers are scheduled so that your fundraiser can run smoothly.

How to organize your volunteers:

This kind of fundraiser requires you to have a really coherent schedule with your volunteers. If you’re planning on running your fundraising event before or after school, have a schedule available so your volunteers know when they’re required to man your coffee pop up. You’ll also want to make sure that all of your volunteers know how to set up and take down your pop up. This sort of fundraiser works really well during sporting games, where parents are watching their children and could really use a coffee boost! If you want to raise even more money, add donuts or cookies to your sale.

Bonus cash back:

If you’re going to be running your fundraiser for the long term, talk to a local coffee or bake shop in your area and see if they will donate or give you a discounted price on items for your fundraiser. You can also purchase items that you need for your fundraiser through a FlipGive campaign page to earn even more cash back.

Comments

• fingame bet 8 days ago

It is the dream of every English learner to become as fluent as a native English speaker within a short period of English learning. Being fluent in English goes beyond just having a wealth of knowledge of English grammar and vocabulary it has to transfer from your head to your mouth. Even though it seems so far-fetched and unachievable fluency in English within a short period is achievable regardless of your English learning differences, just follow these tips to become fluent in English within 60 days. สล็อตออนไลน์

• Thong Cnx 11 days ago

On the 12th of Nov. The Coronavirus Disease 2019 Epidemic Management Center (OCC) has approved the MOU method for importing migrant workers as proposed by the Ministry of Labor. (This group of workers are low to moderate skilled workers from neighboring countries.) สล็อตเว็บตรงแตกง่าย https://www.pgm356slot.com/

• Sp Slot 12 days ago

Profit primarily prime quality items -- you can understand them all within สล็อตเว็บตรง https://www.pgm356slot.com/

• ahmed raza 22 days ago

I also wrote an article on a similar subject will find it at write what you think. Textilepages marketplace & textile b2b portal

• ahmed raza 22 days ago

I am interested in such topics so I will address page where it is cool described. B2BMAP Global Business Directory

• ahmed raza 2 months ago

Why do only so much written on this subject? Here you see more. Condo Painting Services

• ahmed raza 2 months ago

I should assert barely that its astounding! The blog is informational also always fabricate amazing entitys. Recyclinghöfe Berlin

• ahmed raza 3 months ago

Profit primarily prime quality items -- you can understand them all within: สล็อตเว็บตรงฝากวอเลท

• ahmed raza 3 months ago

I should assert barely that its astounding! The blog is informational also always fabricate amazing entitys. Litebit review

• ahmed raza 3 months ago

I encourage you to read this text it is fun described ... 유흥알바

• ahmed raza 3 months ago

It is especially decent, though look into the tips during this home address. https://www.unitedluxuryshop.net

• ahmed raza 3 months ago

On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. Lentor Modern

• ahmed raza 3 months ago

Hmm… I interpret blogs on a analogous issue, however i never visited your blog. I added it to populars also i’ll be your faithful primer. Pollen Collection

• Santi Jumpla 4 months ago

สล็อต Bikini Paradise เป็นเกมใหม่โดย pg slotและคุณจะรักมันอย่างแน่นอน ไม่มีอะไรดีไปกว่าธีมที่สดชื่นในวันฤดูร้อน หรือแม้กระทั่งในช่วงวันที่ฝนตกและอากาศหนาวเย็น เมื่อคุณต้องการแสงแดดและทิวทัศน์ที่มีสีสัน เกมนี้มีธีมที่สนุกและร่าเริงอย่างที่คุณอาจสังเกตเห็นแล้ว แบ็คกราวด์มีความสวยงามแสดงทัศนียภาพของทะเล ที่สังเกตได้จากเกาะ มีต้นปาล์ม หาดทรายนุ่มๆ และสาวๆที่แต่งตัวในชุดบิกินี่

• ahmed raza 4 months ago

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. Bluehost

• ahmed raza 4 months ago

At this point you'll find out what is important, it all gives a url to the appealing page: Exipure Review

• ahmed raza 4 months ago

For this web site, you will see our account, remember to go through this info. How many Periods are in a Hockey Game

• ahmed raza 5 months ago

Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Orlando Pest Control

• ahmed raza 5 months ago

I invite you to the page where see how much we have in common. Tampa Pest Control

• ahmed raza 5 months ago

I wrote about a similar issue, I give you the link to my site. international conference call service

• Cody Jackson about 1 year ago

Make sure to have the right equipments and accessories before you start the fundraiser. You have to make the best coffee possible to be able to sell much coffee as you can. If you are looking for some accessories, you can try these best chemex accessories.

• Brayden james about 1 year ago

There are lots of options for fund raising companion, but this coffee popup is quite different and unique idea for steady fundraising dollars. For more idea regarding to this kind of fundraising campaign https://crazycoffeecrave.com/reasons-why-caffeine-does-not-work-for-you/ prove beneficial for you people.

• Ien Connor about 1 year ago

Wow, thanks for this artile, im big fan of coffee, now im choosing coffe machine for myself. Reading this review i dont know what to choose actually, im thinking about Breville Evoluo. May be you will help me?