How To Run A Fitness Fundraiser

Dec 13 2017

Running a fitness class fundraiser is a quick and easy way to raise money. By hosting a bootcamp or spin class, you’ll not only help your cause, but your supporters as well! Fitness centres love these kinds of events because it increases awareness of their business, and creates a positive association within your community. Find a class that’s popular, and charge a fee where proceeds go directly to your cause. There are lot of different ideas for this kind of fundraising event:

Organize a fitness challenge:

Have your participants set personal goals that align with some sort of fitness challenge. For a small registration fee, you or your volunteers will measure and keep track of the results. You can also ask participants to raise money by having family and friends sponsor their efforts. Invite community members to join the challenge, and encourage them to post videos to spread the word and keep everyone motivated! The challenge should end with the cumulative achievements of the participants, and the value of the funds raised!

Dance till you drop:

Host a dance marathon where your supporters dance till they drop! Participants raise money by reaching out to their friends and family for sponsorship. This kind of fundraiser can be a party! Decorate your space and make it look like a dance floor to keep your participants going. Make sure to have food and drinks available, your participants are going to be there for the long haul.

Jump rope competition:

This type of fitness fundraiser is a really fun family event. In the weeks leading up to the competition, encourage your participants to train for the competition. For a registration fee, contestants can participate in competitions organized by fitness level.  Prizes can include trophies, as well as class packages to your studio.

Zumba-a-thon:

Zumba is a Latin-inspired fitness dance movement, and Zumba fundraising events are winning rave reviews from participants and the supported organizations alike. The basic premise is to run a zumba class that can last anywhere from 1-6 hours. Charge participants an entry fee for your fundraiser, and if you want to make it a real marathon, award the last zumba-er standing!

Sharing your fundraiser:

Create a Facebook event for you fundraising event, and a flyer to share with your community and supporters. It’s best to have these kinds of fundraising events over the weekend, so that you can get as many attendants as possible.

Bonus cash back for your fundraiser:

Purchase refreshment for your fundraising event through a FlipGive fundraising page and earn up to 10% cash back on everything you buy. Having a FlipGive fundraising campaign is also a great place for your supporters to help, and make much needed donations to your cause!

Comments

• ahmed raza about 21 hours ago

On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. komopoker

• ahmed raza 1 day ago

I invite you to the page where you can read with interesting information on similar topics. 醫療耗材

• ahmed raza 1 day ago

You bear through a awesome vacancy. I sanity definitely quarry it moreover personally suggest to my buddys. I am self-possessed they determination be benefited from this scene. Pollen Collection Price

• ahmed raza 11 days ago

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. fake piercings

• ahmed raza 16 days ago

Hmm… I interpret blogs on a analogous issue, however i never visited your blog. I added it to populars also i’ll be your faithful primer. kratom near me

• ahmed raza 17 days ago

This is helpful, nonetheless it can be crucial so that you can check out the following website: Canninghill Piers Showflat

• ahmed raza 21 days ago

I invite you to the page where see how much we have in common. homeopathic

• ahmed raza 22 days ago

I have a similar interest this is my page read everything carefully and let me know what you think. UFABET

• ahmed raza 23 days ago

There you can download for free, see the first of these data. بنشر

• ahmed raza 27 days ago

This is very appealing, however , it is very important that will mouse click on the connection: packaging refers to which two of the following

• ahmed raza 28 days ago

Mmm.. estimable to be here in your report or notify, whatever, I repute I should moreover process strong for my have website want I play some salubrious further updated busy in your location. تصليح كهرباء

• ahmed raza 28 days ago

At this point you'll find out what is important, it all gives a url to the appealing page: بنشر متنقل

• ahmed raza 28 days ago

It is very good, but look at the information at this address. مقوي شبكه زين

• ahmed raza 28 days ago

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. صيانة تكييف

• ahmed raza 28 days ago

During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. مكافحة حشرات وقوارض

• ahmed raza about 1 month ago

When decorating an apartment, choosing a theme is a great way to coordinate the types of decor you will buy from the bedding to the art. Here's our list of the best modern apartment decor ideas. If you're looking for other themes, we have ideas from pink and rustic to blue and bohemian. apartment electric kettle

• ahmed raza about 2 months ago

During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. 안전놀이터

• ahmed raza about 2 months ago

I am interested in such topics so I will address page where it is cool described. Orlando Home Renovations

• ahmed raza about 2 months ago

Can nicely write on similar topics! Welcome to here you'll find out how it should look. Tampa Termite Treatment

• ahmed raza about 2 months ago

Mmm.. estimable to be here in your report or notify, whatever, I repute I should moreover process strong for my have website want I play some salubrious further updated busy in your location. Orlando Pest Control

• ahmed raza about 2 months ago

I recommend only good and reliable information, so see it: international video conference

• ahmed raza about 2 months ago

You ought to basically fantastic not to mention solid advice, which means notice: Tampa Pest Control

• Gee Branzy 5 months ago

Use social media
    cryotherapy chattanooga

• Gee Branzy 5 months ago

different ideas

cryotherapy lubbock

• Jeffrey Concrete 9 months ago

Decorate your space and make it look like a dance floor to keep your participants going. | Pro Modesto Concrete Pumping