How To Run An Olympic Games Fundraiser

Nov 13 2017

Running an olympic games fundraiser is an awesome way to raise money for your team, cause, or school. This kind of fundraiser is quite the undertaking though, so make sure that you’re ready to put in the work, and have a group of volunteers available to help you. You can run your olympic games fundraiser at anytime of year, but it’s probably best to do it during the summer, when you can host the games outside. If you have access to a large indoor space, that works as well.

Competitions for your fundraiser

There are tons of competitions that you can do for your fundraiser. Some examples are:

-beanbag toss

-three legged race

-wheelbarrow racing

-relay race

-sports games

-bobbing for apples

-balancing games

Things you’ll need for your fundraiser

You’re going to want to have an area where scores are being kept during your fundraiser. Make sure you have volunteers who are in charge of keeping score so you know which team is in the lead. This motivates your participants the entire day, and makes things a lot more fun. You’ll need to make sure that you have water available for your participants, and that all of the stations have someone who is tasked with keeping it organized.

Prizes for your fundraiser

Olympic games fundraisers are great because you actually don’t need to have prizing. It can be a great motivator, but often these kinds of fundraisers are more about having fun.

How your fundraiser raises money

Have a minimum raise in order for participants to compete in your fundraiser.

Comments

• ahmed raza about 18 hours ago

Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. apartment night stand

• ahmed raza 10 days ago

I can recommend primarily decent and even responsible tips, as a result view it: Supima cotton tees

• ahmed raza 10 days ago

It is quite beneficial, although think about the facts when it reaches this target. Hair salon

• ahmed raza 10 days ago

Listed here you'll learn it is important, them offers the link in an helpful webpage: Electrical repairs

• ahmed raza 10 days ago

I understand this column. I realize You put a many of struggle to found this story. I admire your process. North end restaurant

• ahmed raza about 1 month ago

Why do only so much written on this subject? Here you see more. operator conference call

• Sasa Cole about 1 month ago

Over the past few years, I have been involved in a local charity which has raised funds for an Olympic village, to be gifted to the host country in 2023. Also you can get from there the more tours tips. The unique part about this facility, is that it will be re-purposed and used for multiple events, year around. Enhance your Olympic Fundraising Sale with the following ideas and tools.

• ahmed raza about 1 month ago

You bear through a awesome vacancy. I sanity definitely quarry it moreover personally suggest to my buddys. I am self-possessed they determination be benefited from this scene. Orlando Bed Bug Pest Control

• ahmed raza about 1 month ago

These things are very important, good think so - I think so too... Land Clearing DeLand

• ahmed raza about 1 month ago

I personally use them exclusively high-quality elements : you will notice these folks during: Termite Treatment Orlando

• Jackkok Kok 4 months ago

Hello, I like to play a few novel games, for example like legendary live roulette game on https://www.9winz.com/live-roulette . What's your viewpoint on this game? I want to play on some cash in this game. I really want to do fast withdrawal ensuing to winning.