FlipGive Stories FlipGive

Schools are Discovering Virtual Fundraising with FlipGive

Nov 17 2020

With COVID impacting traditional school fundraising ideas, FlipGive provides a fun and effective way to earn while shopping and collect donations

Looking for new ways to raise money for expenses and activities while socially distant, schools have discovered FlipGive as a virtual fundraising solution.

"Since late September, we've connected with hundreds of schools to help them launch a FlipGive fundraising team," said Sam Menard, VP Growth at FlipGive. "Elementary and high schools along with parent-teacher associations are turning to virtual fundraising. Many are hoping that 2021 will also see the return of graduation ceremonies and trips, in addition to the ongoing need to pay for expenses like school improvements while supporting sports programs and student clubs".

Schools and Parent Committees are earning from the shopping parents are already doing instead of going door-to-door selling things, along with the ability to easily accept donations. With FlipGive, there are over 700 retailers who support local communities by giving a percentage of every purchase back when you buy gift cards and shop online, including family faves in everyday spend categories like groceries, gas and coffee, along with clothes, sports equipment and home renovations. Holiday shopping, birthday parties and gift cards for safe, contactless payments for curbside pickup or at physical retail stores are popular ways to benefit from FlipGive.

"On top of being easy to set up and run, it does not cost the family any additional money as they are paying for their usual purchases with a kickback coming to the school for those purchases," said Jody Jowett, a VP in Simcoe County, Ontario. "Best of all it is the fundraiser that keeps on giving as there does not need to be an end date to using the app so the funds keep coming in all year long.”

Jody is one of many schools on the platform earning thousands. Including Halton Hills Christian School, St. Catherine of Alexandria, Marantha PS, and St. Catherine of Siena - all of which have earned over $2,500 this year.

FlipGive lets you continue your fundraising virtually, making it a simple choice for schools, and a lot of fun for the parents and supporters who get involved, as they see the immediate impact of their regular shopping helping schools reach their fundraising goals. Buy what you need to fund what you love!

About FlipGive
FlipGive is a modern fundraising solution that helps teams make fundraising easy and enjoyable for parents, creating positive impacts in communities. As a loyalty platform, FlipGive connects over 700 retail brands in the US and Canada to parents to help drive brand awareness and new spending. Simply create an account on www.flipgive.com, invite others to join your Team to shop for the things you need anyways - groceries, gas, fashion, home renovations, restaurant gift cards and much more. Visit FlipGive to find out more about how it works.

Comments

• The Daily Info 6 days ago

It is a leading cloud-based E-commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. shopify quickbooks We always save your time and effort by integration your.

• Mark Spencer 8 days ago

Thanks for such a wonderful blog that looks pretty different, I would suggest you please make a proper plan for your blog and start professional blogging as a career, One day you would be smart enough help with assignment writing uk to earn some money, wishing you the best of luck my friend, Thanks a lot for your nice support and love.

• Rad Ley 12 days ago

The slope unblocked game takes you on a thrilling trip over hazardous slopes and obstacle routes. The main goal is to make it as far as you can without falling into the abyss! The game is a Y8 games arcade game. A slope is a fun gadget that captivates you and encourages you to go further, avoid obstacles, and break records.

• browning 15 days ago

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. charter licenses

• browning 20 days ago

great idea was shared and it was thought of developing an app against those who are providing fake degrees. People should visit the link to find out more about best novelty diploma. This will beneficial in the long run.

• Mark Spencer 20 days ago

I will always let you and your words become part of my day because you never know how much you make my day happier and more complete. There are even times when I feel so down but I will feel better right after checking your blogs. dissertation writing uk You have made me feel so good about myself all the time and please know that I do appreciate everything that you have

• Lavada Mcquarrie 22 days ago

You have performed a great job on this article. It’s very precise and highly qualitative. You have even managed to make it readable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you so much. advice

• Mark Spencer 27 days ago

It is good to hear that your store is now expanding to new locations. I have been a patron of Fantastic Eyes because of all the wonderful work that you guys do. I hope that this expansion move of yours will turn out to a rainy day in new york blazer be successful. I will definitely go and see this new store of yours

• dirahot469 28 days ago

I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, 먹튀사이트

• browning 28 days ago

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. 꽁머니 사이트

• Lavada Mcquarrie about 1 month ago

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. surgical face mask

• Mark Spencer about 1 month ago

I clearly stumbled upon your weblog and favored to mention that I’ve truely loved reading your blog posts. anyhow I’ll be subscribing in your feed and that i wish you do my assignment submit once more quickly. Please keeps it top posting! thanks you a lot, I recognize your work.

• Mark Spencer about 1 month ago

Stunning site! Do you have any accommodating clues for trying essayists? I’m wanting to begin my own site soon yet I’m somewhat lost on everything. Would you prompt beginning with a free stage like or go for a paid alternative? There are such a large number of alternatives out there that mycred developer I’m totally overpowered .. Any thoughts? Welcome it!

• KelvinWilliam about 1 month ago

FlipGive is an excellent method for virtual fundraising, and I am impressed by how fast their service is. I work for the topcvwritersuk.com company, and I can't believe that I can do virtual fundraising now.

• Denny Luyis 3 months ago

To be honest, with the transition to distance learning, my grades have deteriorated a lot. I am fortunate that there are now resources like https://samplius.com/ that can help with learning. With it, I don't have to worry about my grades dropping below the baseboard.

• Jacky April 4 months ago