The Benefits of Playing Youth Football

Mar 31 2016

Just because football is a full-contact sport, and there is the potential for serious injury, doesn’t mean that there are no positive benefits to playing youth football. Football teaches our youth some tremendous life skills they can carry with them forever. Not only does football provide great health benefits, both mental and physical, it also promotes camaraderie, teamwork, discipline, and work ethic that will help shape our children into well-rounded adults.

Health Benefits

Youth football provides mental and physical benefits to kids through physical activity. Such physical benefits include strength, cardiovascular endurance, and flexibility. Some mental benefits include boosting self-esteem, problem-solving, and leadership.

Camaraderie

Building friendships with teammates in youth football is something very special indeed. A football team is like a small army, and when everyone works together towards one common goal, it brings those kids closer together. Friendships that are forged on the field of play can be strong last a lifetime. The camaraderie learned through football is invaluable to building relationships later in life.

Looking for a better way to raise money for your team? Try FlipGive! Shop online to earn cash back for your team.

Teamwork

The game of football is so complex and made up of many positions on both sides of the ball. Incredible teamwork and leadership are required to ensure everyone is working together and playing their individual positions correctly to ensure the team’s success. Youth football teaches kids accountability, responsibility, leadership, and how to work well with others, something they will have to do no matter what path in life they choose.

Discipline

Attention to the details in each task takes discipline. Running routes, learning blocking assignments, proper tackling technique and execution all demand close attention to detail, and discipline to carry those details throughout the game. Coaches, role models, and team leaders help to teach and demonstrate discipline to younger players.

Work Ethic

Youth football may not be as intense as varsity ball, or college football programs, but developing a strong work ethic starts early in football. Repeating drills, running plays in practice, showing up to the game after a tough loss and trying again is all about work ethic. Learning how to prepare, train hard, and win football games all takes a lot of work, and it is equally hard to lose. Youth football begins to lay the foundation of a strong work ethic for kids that will help them win and lose throughout their lives.Youth football gives kids the game skills to win football games, but those skills are easily translated into life skills down the road. The struggles, challenges, victories and defeats are all characteristics of football and life. Learning these lessons on the field of a youth football league is great for building resilient and well-rounded kids.

Comments

• Keenan Talley 19 days ago

we have a game in 3 hours

• Fiona Moon about 2 months ago

Thanks a lot for these acts about playing youth football. I am writing now a movie critique paper about one football player who succeeded a lot in this sphere despite his poor childhood.

• james bond 3 months ago

I read your article is all bout sports but when you write an article you think Which editor PDF is best and free to edit your article.

• Yousef Parrish 4 months ago

文章代写 https://lunwenzhushou.net/paper-dai-xie/ 里的摘要题目是“Abstract”,英文摘要从上到下应该含有英文标题、作者名字、专业名字(写进括号并放在姓名后)、指导老师名字、“ABSTRACT”、英文摘要内容以及关键词。
    英文标题要用三号Arial字体,居中对齐,段落选择单倍行距,段落前选24 磅,段落后选18 磅。
    作者的名字、专业以及指导老师的名字要用小四号Times New Roman字体,居中对齐,行距固定为20 磅,段前段后选择0 磅。“ABSTRACT”要用小四号Arial字体书写,居中对齐,行距固定为20 磅,段落前选8 磅,段落后选6 磅。
    内容往往含有:进行论文科研的目的跟意义是什么;做了哪些工作以及完成的办法(作者个人进行的科研工作的概括性表达);研究出的关键结论或者提到的重要看法(作为摘要部分的中心思想)。硕士毕业论文的摘要应该要突显论文的新观念,博士毕业论文的摘要应该要突出文章的创新点。

• Joseph Jericho 6 months ago

Nice post! It is important to be well-prepared for such things as learning how to write. My son is 15 years, and now I just need to help with the homework. I think it is much easier to learn how to write than how to write comprehensive essays. I found this useful resource https://www.wiseessays.com/buy-research-papers that has a lot of useful information on this matter.

• John K. 9 months ago

Building friendships with teammates in youth football is something very special indeed. A football team is like a small army, and when everyone works together towards one common goal, it brings those kids closer together. | Law Offices of Durham and Ng

• Daniel Mark 9 months ago

Recommend to try http://essaypapers.reviews/

• Michael Scott 12 months ago

There are many advantages to youth football. And in general, I think that everyone should go in for sports, checkers and chess do not count. I loved college football, and it was my favorite pastime. This helped to bring bright colors to the student routine and endless assignments. Of course, this source also helped me with this https://www.rush-my-essay.com/write-my-research-paper/ I don’t know how I would do all my written work on my own, in which case I would definitely not be able to allocate time for my favorite hobby.

• James Siverson 12 months ago

This isn't for us there. The journey around the city is taxing. I'm a strong believer in home school. In reality, we must rethink the curriculum because we have a lot of written work that isn't adequate. I don't know why we need it. I hope thus that it will be a clever concept to seek therapeutic help. I strongly suggest you purchase the web link for the https://www.bestcustomwriting.com/ . I suggest a survey to buy. I don't regret skipping over a huge amount of writing. For me, it was pretty excellent. I hope it would be helpful to make more beneficial items for other kids.