Whether you’re shopping for yourself, a special someone or a Secret Santa gift, self-care products are suitable for everyone!
The Body Shop has all of your self-care needs whether that’s makeup, hair products, fragrances, or skincare for your face or full body. The Body Shop aims to create products that have minimal harm on the environment while making an impact on you. As a result, The Body Shop primarily uses natural ingredients that are environmentally friendly and sustainably sourced. The Body Shop is straightforward and honest about its ingredients, so you can trust that the products you’re using are gentle and care for your skin. Celebrate the holidays with a gift that you know is kind to the body and the environment.
For the Hot List of holiday gifts from The Body Shop, we turned to the FlipGive community to determine the most loved products.
1. The FlipGive community adores the Ginger Scalp Care Shampoo. While this shampoo works hard, it is delicate and soft to achieve harmony and prosperity between your scalp and hair. This shampoo gently removes dead skin while soothing and healing your scalp, and ultimately earns the title of The Body Shop’s best-selling anti-dandruff shampoo.
Shop the Ginger Scalp Care Shampoo
2. FlipGivers also love the Satsuma Shower Gel. This shower gel will leave your body feeling squeaky clean, with super soft skin and a zesty scent. The Satsuma Shower Gel is suitable for all skin types and comes in packaging made from 100% recycled plastic, so you know this product cares for your body and the planet.
Shop the Satsuma Shower Gel
3. As winter approaches, so does the threat of dry hands… ahhhh! Our FlipGive community loves the Hemp Hand Protector, which relieves and protects the skin on your hands from harsh work environments and winter weather for up to 24 hours. The Hemp Hand Protector is The Body Shop’s best-selling hand cream and uses hemp seed oil for its serious hydration powers.
Shop the Hemp Hand Protector
4. The Coconut Body Butter and Shea Body Butter are both big hits for FlipGivers. The Coconut Body Butter and Shea Body Butter are used for dry skin concerns, and target nourishment and protection. With quick absorption and a non-greasy formula, your skin will feel soft, smooth and moisturized for up to 96 hours (woah!). Sourced from Samoa, coconut oil is a beloved ingredient at The Body Shop and is used to fight dryness by supporting your skin’s natural moisture retention and locking it in. The coconuts are ethically hand-harvested and cold-pressed to produce oil that is organic and of the highest nutrient content. The Body Shop has a fair trade relationship with Women in Business Development Inc (WIBDI), a local Samoan NGO, that empowers farmers by stimulating the economy and business in their communities.
5. The Body Shop’s annual Advent Calendar! The Holiday season is approaching, and The Body Shop’s Advent Calendar is the perfect gift for someone who you’re unsure of what to give, loves to try new products, or loves the holidays! The Body Shop offers three calendars: the Box of Wishes Advent Calendar, the Share the Love Big Advent Calendar, and the Share Love & Joy Ultimate Advent Calendar. Each Advent Calendar combines fun, practicality, and Holiday Spirit by giving you a body-loving treat to open every day as you countdown to Christmas. The Advent Calendar has a wide variety of products, so if you’re unsure of what to purchase for someone, this is the perfect gift as they get to try a ton of new products and find something they love.
Shop The Body Shop's Holiday Advent Calendars
6. The Edelweiss line is The Body Shop’s newest and hottest collection of skincare products. Found in Alpine environments, Edelweiss is a mountain flower that produces its own antioxidant: leontopodic acid. Edelweiss is extremely resilient and can attribute its ability to withstand harsh alpine environments to this antioxidant; thus, skincare including this ingredient will provide the same protection for your skin! The products in the Edelweiss line- including the Edelweiss Daily Serum Concentrate and the Edelweiss Bouncy Night Mask- improve the smoothness of your skin by combating daily exposure to aggressors that damage your skin and can lead to dryness, dullness, and premature aging.
Shop the Edelweiss Skincare Line
Community Fair Trade is the program developed by The Body Shop to ensure that their ingredients and accessories are ethically sourced, high quality, and promote positive change around the world. Community Fair Trade provides suppliers with financial independence and market access to bolster their communities by investing in environmental and social endeavours. Currently, hundreds of thousands of people have benefited from the positive impacts made within communities by Community Fair Trade and its partnerships. Long-term partnerships have yielded safe working conditions, fair prices, financial opportunities for women, supplier support, and additional ethical trade practices.
As a certified B Corp, The Body Shop upholds standards that have been established as the best practices of business for social and environmental concerns. The Body Shop believes that business can be a positive force, so in addition to abiding by ethical practices and creating sustainable products, the company aims to enact real global change through activism and campaigns. World Bio-Bridges Mission is an environmental endeavour created by The Body Shop to restore wildlife corridors to help endangered species and landscapes reconnect, as well as promote sustainable lifestyles for the surrounding communities. The Body Shop also teamed up with humanitarian organizations to support the Dream Big and Play For Peace campaigns, which respectively provide girls with tools for success and help children affected by war to heal through play. Thus, amidst the stress of Holiday shopping, you can take solace in knowing that you’re supporting a company that makes a positive benefit on the world.
THANK YOU TO OUR SUPPORTERS
FlipGive and Cammi Granato would like to thank our official supporters Dallas Stars, Seattle Kraken, LA Kings, Anaheim Ducks, Toronto Maple Leafs, Tampa Bay Lightning, Hawerchuk Strong, Jackson Events, Canlan and other donors for helping support future legends as part of the Cammi Granato Girls Hockey Grant.
ABOUT CAMMI GRANATO:
Cammi Granato is a former captain of the United States women's national ice hockey team, Olympic gold medalist and one of the first women to be inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2010. She currently works as a scout for the NHL’s Seattle Kraken organization.
FlipGive is a free tool to make and manage money for your team. Earn cashback toward team expenses, balance the budget, accept fee payments, and more. Managers and parents save time and energy while lowering the cost to play. Teams across North America have earned $29M and counting. Learn more at flipgive.com
Sports Are Expensive.
We Can Help.