FlipGive Stories FlipGive

The TeamShop Winners Are Here: Find Out What These Teams Did To Raise Big

Apr 28 2017

The TeamShop Challenge results are in and we couldn't be prouder of the winning teams! Check out how they did it, and their tips and tricks on how to rally your team to raise even more this summer.

Bronco Select U12 Black Fastpitch: Raised $9,764, Won $3,500

This Babe Ruth League team got their entire community involved to snag the top prize in this year's challenge!  Every member of the Broncos fundraising team committed to promoting and sharing their campaign with on their social media networks. Their campaign reached thousands - many of which came back to their page and shopped to help earn cash back. It was really a community effort

Wildcats 12U: Raised $19,494, Won $2,500

The Wildcats have had a whirlwind year on FlipGive. After taking home the grand prize during the 2016 Winter TeamShop Challenge, this amazing team came back strong to win the second place prize during the spring challenge. Their advice to other teams? Rally your team by sharing what you buy. The Wildcats fundraising team shared their purchases on FlipGive to provide ideas and inspiration on how to raise money faster.  They also all downloaded the Cash Back reminder button which ensured they never missed an opportunity to each cash back. Read more about their amazing journey to Ripen Myrtle Beach here

[brands]

2017 Outlaws Cooperstown Team: Raised $8,841, Won $1,500

The Outlaws started their FlipGive fundraiser last Christmas, which gave them enough time to get their team acquainted with how FlipGive works. By starting early and encouraged everyone to buy their holiday gifts through their page, this team was able to raise money even faster during the TeamShop Challenge. With upcoming gifting occasions (like Mother's Day and Father's Day), they'll continue to buy all their gifting needs through their page.

Top Ashburn Earners
Travel 14u
Baseball
$7,163.75 Raised
T*A*P*S* - Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors
OLD Charities & Non-Profits
$7,060.45 Raised
Stafford Stealth Travel Softball 14U
Softball
$6,910.54 Raised
Earn Cash For Your Team

Comments

• Gee Branzy about 1 month ago

Keep sharing

eyelash extensions near me

• june alexis about 1 month ago

lovely post! im gonna share this to my friends! deck installers cleveland

• Looney Hans about 2 months ago

Awesome! Learned alot thanks so much keep posting more. https://coloradospringswelding.com

• tacet31915 about 2 months ago

There are a few interesting points at some point on this page but I don’t know if them all center to heart. There is certainly some validity but I’m going to take hold opinion until I look into it further. Great write-up , thanks and we want far more! Included with FeedBurner at the same time 메이저사이트

• tacet31915 about 2 months ago

trtrecovery Our residential treatment programs are designed to help patients identify and work on physical and psychological problems that resulted from their drug and/or alcohol addition, while in a safe and supportive living environment. Therapies include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Individual & Group Therapy, Family Therapy, and more. http://trtrecovery.com

• tacet31915 about 2 months ago

digitalesque For your business to operate to its full potential, you need to be able to focus on the clients. We take the worry of marketing off your plate so you can focus on giving the best customer experience possible. https://www.digitalesque.com

• john berry about 2 months ago

And it may not be long before it gets old. cheap Sofas - Panana.co.uk 626139958 Otherwise, if you purchase sofas that are too small or too large, it is likely that there will be crowded or empty and unsightly home visual consequences.

• mark cooper about 2 months ago

Car rental in Ho Chi Minh is one of the best car rental agency at Ho Chi Minh Vietnam so Vietnam Trust Car Rentals offers the Ho Chi Minh car rental with driver, cheap car rental in Saigon Vietnam, rent a car with driver Ho Chi Minh and no driver ( Self-drive). Ho Chi Minh airport taxi transfers, Ho Chi Minh customize tour, Ho Chi Minh daily tour. All the vehilces are in a new brand and driver also very friendly and experience on the journey.

• mark cooper about 2 months ago

Elevate your productivity with our software iso 9001. Free Trial QUALITYWEB 360 for 14 days and convince yourself we are the best option to get the ISO 9001 Certification. software iso 9001

• muhammad atif about 2 months ago

I discovered your website internet site on the internet and appearance a few of your early posts. Preserve in the great operate. I merely extra the Rss to my MSN News Reader. Seeking toward reading a lot more from you finding out down the line!… Canadian Visa Online Application

• june alexis about 2 months ago

interesting post i love it keep posting more! cabinets boulder

• Looney Hans about 2 months ago

Awesome! Learned alot thanks so much keep posting more. https://weldingmiamifl.com

• soveda4966 about 2 months ago

I’m impressed, I must say. Actually rarely must i encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you may have hit the nail for the head. Your notion is outstanding; the pain is something that not enough individuals are speaking intelligently about. My business is happy we found this at my seek out something regarding this. Viza Mjekësore në Indi

• Jerry Yang about 2 months ago

The Wildcats team has stable performance, and I always support them. Hope they win the championship next year retro bowl online.

• soveda4966 about 2 months ago

Best Transmission Fluid Beyond Performances is an Amsoil Dealer that provides the best Amsoil diesel oil, amsoil motor oil, best transmission fluid, and engine lubricants. https://beyondperformances.com/

• soveda4966 about 2 months ago

I’ve been browsing on-line greater than three hours nowadays, yet I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful price sufficient for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. Instagram Follower kaufen

• Lavada Mcquarrie about 2 months ago

[email protected] · Sitemap | Disclaimer. Copyright © 2021 | Pollen Collection | Bukit Sembawang Estates Limited | +65 6100 1908. Pollen Collection Price

• soveda4966 2 months ago

I wish to show thanks to this writer just for bailing me out of this type of challenge. Right after researching throughout the world wide web and obtaining methods which were not beneficial, I was thinking my life was done. Existing minus the strategies to the difficulties you have fixed through the short post is a serious case, as well as the kind which may have negatively damaged my career if I hadn’t discovered your web site. That know-how and kindness in taking care of everything was vital. I don’t know what I would have done if I hadn’t come across such a point like this. It’s possible to at this time relish my future. Thanks very much for the expert and result oriented help. I won’t think twice to propose your web blog to anybody who needs guidelines on this issue. สล็อตออนไลน์

• Lavada Mcquarrie 2 months ago

Midtown Modern by GuocoLand and Hong Leong. Hotline 61001116. Get Discounts, Direct Developer Price, Brochure, Floor Plan & Price List. Tan Quee Lan Street GLS midtown modern floor plans

• soveda4966 2 months ago

There are incredibly a great deal of details like that to think about. This is a excellent point to start up. I provide you with the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly you can find questions much like the one you start up where biggest thing will probably be doing work in honest good faith. I don?t determine if recommendations have emerged around things like that, but Most likely that a job is clearly referred to as a fair game. Both girls and boys glance at the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, throughout their lives. Take my exam online

• soveda4966 2 months ago

there are some types of collectible figurines that are rare and very expensive to buy** slot

• Lavada Mcquarrie 2 months ago

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact used to be a enjoyment account it. Look complicated to far brought agreeable from you! However, how can we keep up a correspondence? 먹튀사이트

• El super chapin over 4 years ago