FlipGive Stories FlipGive

The Ultimate Resource Guide to Support the Black Lives Matter Movement

Jun 19 2020

Unlearning, learning, listening, educating, supporting. Now more than ever, it matters that we all come together to take action in order to dismantle systematic racism. We've compiled a list of resources to support Black Lives Matter, from educating yourself and your loved ones to donating to funds and organizations.

Educate Yourself

Self-education is a trivial step to supporting the Black Lives Matter movement. Here are a list of resources that will help you to learn more about systemic racism, black history, the importance of being an ally as well as providing you a series of books, TV shows and movies to check out.

Donate To The Victims

Donations will go toward supporting the families of victims including George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor and more.

Donate to The Protesters

Donations will go towards helping jailed protesters who have been fighting to end police brutality and support vulnerable individuals.

Donate to Organizations

Donations will go towards international organizations against systemic racism and resources are available to learn more about the movement and why it is so important.

Donate to Black LGBTQ Organizations

Donations will go toward providing ongoing health-care support, financial support, and education to Black LGBTQ communities.

Donate to Canadian Organizations

Racism is not unique to the US, it is also a reality in Canada. Here are a list of Canadian Organization to you can support in order to fight racism.

Click here for more resources such as petitions, organizations to support and funds to donate to.

Comments

• Anna Bill about 1 month ago

Your article about supporting this social movement is very relevant these days. I have long been interested in the topic of fighting racism and restoring social justice. I am even a member of special foundations and participate every year in actions that are organized as part of this movement. I also work and do charity work during the summer vacations. You can choose the right kind of earnings for yourself among the best summer jobs for college students and do not waste your time. I have long understood that study, work and active participation in social life should be an integral part of every conscious person's life. You can find a lot of useful tips for these areas on a well-known forum . I believe that the Black Lives Matter movement is very important and necessary in the 21st century. We should do everything possible to restore social justice. Thank you for sharing such valuable resources.

• Ronald Socks 4 months ago

I always ask for help custom research paper writing service because I'm lazy and like to hang out with my friends at a party. In addition to university, I am fond of music. I work as a DJ. Every party is a new set. Therefore, music must be prepared, bought, collected, and it takes a lot of time. And the essay at the university must be handed over. So the services are a real find for me!

• Digitio Solutions 8 months ago

People with no Cannabis equipment financing experience with cannabis may respond to smoking marijuana cigarettes with increasing anxiety, depression, impaired spatial and temporal disorientation and decreased alertness.

• CatherinBone 10 months ago

Thank you for sharing. Try out Rokkr Premium, the movie, episode and more entertainment streaming app.

• Kathy Rowland about 1 year ago

James, I want to draw your attention to another writing service. You can contact them and buy college essays. Then you can choose a writer according to your subject and academic level, agree on all sides of order. Be sure no plagiarism will be there as work will be checked many times for that.

• James Siverson about 1 year ago

The problem of racism exists all the time, and there is no way to avoid reminding everyone about it and combating this terrible phenomenon, which is still inherent in many countries. I've been reading the essays https://studydriver.com/racial-profiling-essay/ on this topic, and it's really a big deal and we need to change people's minds, get the information out to them and so on. I hope that the situation will continue to improve.

• Gary Smith over 1 year ago

I am a student and always turn to https://www.essaywritingland.com/write-my-essay/ for help, the best online service for writing and buying essays and any other written work. Real professional writers work here who write high quality works without plagiarism and on time