FlipGive Stories Give Guides

Top Tips to Master the Art of Weeknight Meals and School Lunches

Aug 19 2022

With the onset of the Back to School season, schedules get busier and we know it gets harder and harder to prepare healthy and satiating meals every evening. Maintaining healthy nutrition is important to fuel your young athlete’s growing body and mind. But, good news! Preparing tasty and nutritious meals doesn’t have to be a daunting or timely task. Here at FlipGive, we have teamed up with Boxed to give you some tips and tricks on cheats for weeknight meals and school lunches.

Preparing meals in advance is an effective way to reduce cooking time (and stress!) throughout the week. Meal prepping is a strategy that involves cooking several meals at once to stock up in the fridge for later. Although it's a larger time requirement upfront, it’ll save you time and energy later (like on practice night!). However, if you’re not a fan of meal prepping, leftovers can also be a lifesaver! Next time you’re cooking, increase the amount of food you prepare so you can have leftovers for tomorrow’s lunch or dinner. Moreover, leftovers and meal prepping are also efficient ways to simplify school lunches. It's an easy (and tasty!) tactic that decreases stress.

Boxed is your one-stop shop for everything you need to accomplish quick and healthy meals. Purchasing your groceries and home essentials in bulk is an easy way to save money and time! Buying items in larger quantities usually results in a better price per volume, and it also saves you from making additional trips to the store. Running errands is the last thing you want to do in between racing the kids from school to practice. It’s much more convenient to have extra supplies on hand when you’re in a rush. In addition, utilizing websites like Boxed allows you to completely skip the trip to the store! With Boxed, you have the opportunity to shop from the comfort of your home, save time, score better deals, and earn cash back for your team… It's a win, win, win, win!

Shop household essentials like Bounty Paper Towel at Boxed

Furthermore, Boxed has a plethora of small appliances that are very effective for creating easy and tasty meals; microwave ovens, air fryers, and sandwich grills all facilitate quick and simple meals, while amplifying the taste. For example, an air fryer can cook tender salmon in 10 minutes, restaurant-quality chicken wings, or crispy veggies ... There is tremendous potential for tasty meals! Don’t avoid extra appliances because you’re worried about the cost, Boxed has great prices so you don’t have to break the bank to amp up your kitchen.

Shop Westinghouse 9.5L Airfryer at Boxed

Finally, when you’re in a pinch, restaurants have your back! At FlipGive, we have a vast selection of restaurant gift cards so when you don’t have time to cook, you can still earn cash back for your team. We know some nights are hectic- especially when dance and soccer practice are at the same time in two different places- so being able to quickly pick up or have a fulfilling meal delivered is a big help. Check out our collection of restaurant gift cards to see the earning potential from your favorite eats.

Shop the FlipGive Collection of Restuarant Gift Cards

Comments

• Adil Ak 4 days ago

You should for the most part prevalent together with well-performing material, which implies that see it: สล็อต

• Asad Ali Khatri 8 days ago

This is energizing, in any case it is imperative for you to visit this particular url: ไฮโล ออนไลน์

• Harvey Wheeler 11 days ago

The top tips to master the art of weeknight meals and schools perform well for society. Through this amazing platform, I also want to share my experience with great writing service with the hope that this will be useful for our new generation. Here I am talking about the usefulness of doctoral dissertation writing made simple. if you want more detail go to the https://keithekiss.com/ This is in high demand at this time.

• Kate Maribell 17 days ago

Great tips!I also prepare a few meals in advance and take them to training sessions, because it's great and doesn't waste a lot of money. But one day, when I had a break, I ran into a wonderful restaurant on the street of my university. To be honest, https://odahouse.com/hours-locations/manhattan/ immediately made an incredible impression on me, because already on the street you can feel the fragrant aromas of Georgian kitchens that are difficult to stand in front of. Friendly staff greeted me and I immersed myself in Georgian culture. Definitely recommend to anyone who has ever been or is in Manhattan to check it out!

• Team Member 22 days ago

Maintenance of gas ovens in Kuwait inside the house فني طباخات

• Seth Hoover 26 days ago

Your Blog is exceptionally great.Wish to see significantly more like this. Gratitude for sharing your data.
    yellowstone jackets

• Anna Favorskaya 28 days ago

If you want to improve your grades, then you should consider using the best dissertation writing services reviews. This way, you will get high-quality content from native English speakers who have been writing dissertations for a long time. Besides, you will get direct contact with your writer, who is a native English speaker, if you need one. Moreover, there are several benefits to using a service.

• Adil Ak 29 days ago

I need to seek destinations with important data on given point and give them to educator our feeling and the article. 3500+ Riddles with Answers

• Kate Maribell about 1 month ago

Thanks to advice like this, I might learn to write an article one day, but now I'm used to asking for help from services. Firstly, It's quite accessible and quick. That's why I practice https://www.bestghostwriters.net/ . I rely on them because their team consist of experts who have written hundreds of papers. I also get better grades and have more time to study other subjects.

• Ali Hamza about 1 month ago

I can objects this advice go over to two different types of humans: modern Microsoft zune masters which can be regarding an upgrade, and folks necessary . decide on from a Microsoft zune plus an apple ipod. (Additional casino players worth taking into consideration around the market, much The Walkman Times, yet unfortunately I’m hoping this you sufficient important information crank out ramifications , before final choice of their Microsoft zune vs . enthusiasts with the exception of ipod array , too.) 온라인바카라

• Ali Hamza about 1 month ago

my English teacher hate me cause i keep writing about somebody from The WANTED called Jay, she gives me evils and low 하이브슬롯