FlipGive Stories FlipGive

Back to Sports: Get a Head Start on Fundraising With a Pre-season Personal Account

Sep 01 2020

After months of practicing social distancing, we are finally starting to navigate towards a new normal which means it's almost time to play again! We don't know about you but we are pumped and getting ready for sports to return, and you can do so too.

Here's our big secret to get a head start on costs while you’re still in the Pre-Season: Our Personal Account feature allows you to start planning and keep earning now like you always have on all of your family's essentials even before teams might be formed. Register and activate your Personal Account, continue shopping to put extra money in your piggy bank, and then you can transfer your funds to your new FlipGive team once everybody is on board. It's easy as 1,2,3!

Don't have a team yet? No problem. Register and select the Personal Account option to get started here.

Read more about how Elizabeth G, proud hockey mom of two, used her Personal Account in the times of COVID-19 and how it’s helping her get ready for when her season resumes, click here.

To learn more about Personal Accounts, click here

Comments

• hasnain ayoub about 2 months ago

The finest aspect about https://www.airslate.com/product/contract-management is the stuff that they supply here. I had no clue they'd give me such an incredible performance. I'm overjoyed to have this one!

• hasnain ayoub about 2 months ago

Where did the https version go? They are working with so many documents and all they have is https://www.signnow.com/ask/how-do-i-send-a-contract-via-email-with-an-electronic-signature-applied important without any encryption. They should take security more seriously in my opinion or otherwise it will be hard.

• Pugh Espinoza 4 months ago

I really enjoy fundraising events and all the activities associated with such events. Much like the case is with 먹튀검증, there's a sense of serenity in such events. That's just how it has always been for me.

• Vivek Malik 5 months ago

Fundraising is pretty cool! My wife was recently diagnosed with cancer, and we were able to raise some funds for her medical expenses. If we hadn't been able to raise those funds, she would not have been relaxing and watching her favorite movies on the best Dolby Atmos soundbar and feeling natural and happy during her treatment.

• Tommie Marshall 8 months ago

Having said that, the online world is notorious for its share of scams. Not all services are trustworthy. Some deliver plagiarized work, infringing on a copyright. The research paper help will only provide 100% unique content that is custom-tailored to your specifications. There is no plagiarism. There is no paraphrasing. There is no rewriting.

• Michael Scott 9 months ago

For me, sports are as important as getting quality knowledge. It's also a good way to get away from the student routine. Moreover, the educational process is often not easy. Recently I needed to prepare the nursing school admissions essays and it was not easy for me. I decided to use help to prepare properly. It was a responsible type of work for me, so mistakes were not allowed.

• Dominique W. 12 months ago

Regulating sports is not easy thing because each coach has different style and different way of teaching the game. Each of them has different mentality and they don`t be same. As per pro essay writing review Implementing regulations is not good, and in my opinion this will affect their teaching style and they will be regulated to some extent only and cannot implement the ideas and game plan in that sport.