4 Teams Crushing Virtual Fundraising

Sep 24 2020

FlipGive is the easiest way to move all your fundraising online - making it safe, time saving and easy! Check out groups crushing it.

Sports teams and organizations are adapting to the changes brought upon by COVID. Whether your fundraisers have been disrupted or cancelled altogether, figuring out how to bring money in is still on the minds of many. FlipGive is the easiest way to move all your fundraising online - making it safe, time saving and easy! Check out some of the groups that are crushing it right now:

Boerne Bulls Youth Football & Cheer - $4,202 Raised

Hailing Texas, the Boerne Bulls have been kicking serious butt. In a month, the team parents have rallied together to raise over $4,000 for their program. With a rockstar team mom leading the charge, they're bound to raise their goal of $11,280 in no time! Get your team onto the easiest way to raise money today - get started here

Etobicoke Swim Club 2020-2021 - $2,768 Raised

This Canadian swim club is the model of a group doing it all! They joined FlipGive with the goal of raising $5,000. 91 of their parents joined in the charge to fund their season and now they are over half the way to their goal, proving that FlipGive works best when you get everyone involved. Just think of the household spend of your team parents? Now multiply that by all your families. You'll be amazed at the money that's being left on the table for every parent not yet invited. If you use FlipGive already, make sure to invite your team members and families. Need more tips? Book a coaching call here! Groups that do raise twice as much.

Heat FC 05 ECNL - $1,262 Raised

This superstar girls soccer team from Nevada has been rallying its parents in lightning speed this summer. With 40 parents on board, they've been raising serious dough for their season in a short time. Their parents are loving earning cash back on every day essentials from brands like Amazon, Target, CVS, Walmart and more. Your groceries, gas, takeout and household spend can easily turn into money for your season. Why leave money on the table? Take a page out of the Heat FC 05 ECNL playbook! Get started today - it's free

Waconia Cooperstown 2021 - $795 Raised

Waconia is showing us that planning ahead means effortless fundraising. Heading to Cooperstown in 2021, Waconia Baseball Association is getting started on their fundraising early with FlipGive, giving them plenty of time to earn the $7,280 they need for their tournament. Planning ahead with FlipGive means one less thing to worry about. Whether it's a tournament or earning in the pre season while you wait for teams to form, FlipGive can fit your unique situation. Teams aren't formed yet? No worries. Parents can sign up on FlipGive and earn for their family then apply the dollars they raise to their Team's fundraiser once it forms. Learn more here

What are you waiting for?

If you need a way to earn funds from the shopping you're already doing, you need FlipGive!

Start Fundraising Today

Comments

• chan talley 5 days ago

So many people's lives can be changed by a good article or a good book. Thank you for your great contribution; please keep it up to date, and I will continue to follow you. 2 player games

• usessay writer 12 days ago

To be honest, I have only read the title and I totally love this topic. However, I wish to read the whole content but I have to buy essay online USA because I need to submit my essay immediately. Don’t worry; I have saved this post because I will revisit and review it carefully.

• cookie clicker 13 days ago

A good article, a good book can change the fate of so many people. Thanks for the valuable sharing, please keep it up to date and I will always follow you.
    play solitaire

• among us 15 days ago

Thank you for taking the time to discuss this, I love learning more about this topic. If possible, once you have the expertise, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    fireboy and watergirl

• Tomas Samanter 18 days ago

Thanks to the author's very comprehensive description, I was able to completely fix my dilemma after reading this post. I posted my review on the resume writing services online, which you may read. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

• Kira Landy 19 days ago

It's so cool that their parents joined in funding the game season, because my parents don't even want to add money to me so that I can order the five paragraph essay template

• Davies Thompson 19 days ago

Enjoy the most amazing adventure ever! Shop quality clothing and Halloween apparel at CelebJacket.com for a low price. Unique clothing is a great job for satisfied customers all over the world!

• Oliver Brown 20 days ago

Essay writing is an important element of an individual academic and learning journey, whether they are in middle school, graduate, or out there in the professional world. But why have essays remained relevant throughout history? The rationale for this is that it aids in assessing and developing one's research, analytical, and persuasive abilities, all of which are necessary for life success. That's why get essay writing help from top-professional essay writing experts.

• deanmbusey 25 days ago

I think different ways can be tried to collect donations, your article has been very good, it's not easy to find such articles, thanks. basketball legends game

• Emma Watson 28 days ago

Football is my favorite sports game. We as a team play matches every Sunday. You know that sports are very important to fresh the body and mind. I have experienced that by playing football I got fresh and went to the company https://mczellbookwriting.com/our-services/autobiography-memoir-writing on Monday with a fresh mind and body. Undoubtedly any kind of sport whether football or cricket strong your muscles and give you hope to live a healthy life.

• oliver jake about 1 month ago

Extraordinary post! I didn't knowable of these assets and I will go look at them now! Cheap Assignment Writing Service UK

• Jacklin Albert about 1 month ago

There are many solutions that meet different objectives. Like raising more money online or engaging younger supporters. What matters is that your fundraising efforts are disrupted as less, not more. If you’re worried about where the money will come from, our Visionary Web Designs experts can help answer your questions.

• Joel Rey about 2 months ago

The celebrity girls soccer team from Nevada has been rallying its dad and mom at Trustworthy Writing Assistance lightning speed this summer season. With 40 dads and moms on board, they have been raising severe dough for his or her season in a brief time.

• Nick Picklson about 2 months ago

Thanks to the author for writing the post, it was quite necessary for me and liked it. I wrote a note on the ivoryresearch reviews about this. I will be happy if you read it and accept it. Thank you for your concern.

• Hazel Audrin about 2 months ago

The best ghostwriting services team said that during this time, we need to be creative in the way of reaching out and participating in our gifts, as well as generating income, when we can not hold an event physically. So before you cancel an event, consider whether you can turn it into a virtual collection.

• James Carry about 2 months ago

What interesting details. I earned a lot of points for fundraisers and various working criteria components. Some of the same types of blogs can be found in Pay for Essay Writing. This wealth of information is altering many people's lives and perspectives. It aids in comprehending the procedure.

• marycosima 2 months ago

Extraordinary post! I didn't knowral of these assets and I will go look at them now! 1v1 lol

• Jessica Jones 2 months ago

Australian Assignment help positively supports fundraising events as it ensures nursing assignment assistance to all the nursing assignment seekers.

• Jessica Jones 2 months ago

Fundraising events can be successfully carried out through large sporting events, as this practice is followed by the experts of Ireland assignment helpers in order to raise funds for students.

• David John 2 months ago

Mostly everyone nowadays prefers virtual fundraising. It's really great to see these sports teams raising such a large amount of money virtually.
    You can find Online Law Assignment Help, which is so much cheaper. Many students are also opting for Assignment Help Online.

• lorriel sims 3 months ago

I had one of the more memorable sports moments of my life last night, rooting for my favorite team in the crowd at an tree trimming olympia wa

• Hellon Wood 3 months ago

They're good on the markets, these people's jobs are happy because they can donate money now. Well, on my Naruto Jacket website, which also has such a programme, I'll share this news.

• chan talley 3 months ago

I found the review of wise essays to be very useful. This service truly saved my life with prompt responses from my writer and overall excellent papers. They come highly recommended by me 2 player games.

• Davies Thompson 3 months ago

They do well in the markets and these people are happy with their jobs because now they can donate money. Well, I will be sharing this news on my 24 H Write My Essays website, which also participates in this type of program.

• Maria Adam 3 months ago

What unique details it is. I gained a lot of points on fundraisers and different components of working criteria. Some of the same kinds of blogs are found in the software house in Pakistan. This bunch of information is changing many lives and perspectives of the people. It is assisting in understanding the process.

• kledo5 3 months ago

I love the this Drift Hunters. Its such good energy.

• Anthony Anson 3 months ago

They are good working in the markets and those peoples are satisfied with their work now they can give some fund. Well, I will more share this news through my website https://www.assignmentace.co.uk/ that also participate in these type of programs.

• Tom Wade 3 months ago

Hi,
    Glad you share our knowledge with us, I'm the owner of https://www.prodissertationhelp.co.uk/. so it help my team on writing over this team or other relevant one.

• Mike Cooper 4 months ago

I found wiseessays review to be helpful. Timely response from my writer and overall great papers, this service literally saved my life. i highly recommend them.

• Charlyne Glenn 4 months ago

https://academhelpers.com is the best writing service! I was assigned an expert within 20 minutes, and he didn't miss my deadline! I got a paper that fully met my expectations and received an A for it.