FlipGive Stories FlipGive

How To Hack Your TeamShop Challenge

Nov 01 2016

What could your team do with $10,000?

Fundraising for spring training can be exceptionally difficult, mostly because everyone is already stretching their budget to pay for travel and summer plans. That's why FlipGive teamed up with awesome brands, to make sure your team can get back on the field this season. Shop with FlipGive and you could double or tripe the money you raise! Fundraisers can win $10,000 in prizes throughout the month of March! Here are the best ways to make the most of the TeamShop Challenge this season:

1. Install the FlipGive CashBack Reminder:

The FlipGive CashBack Reminder alerts you anytime a site you are visiting gets you cash back. That makes online shopping a whole lot easier, and the money you raise goes back to your fundraiser!

2. Book your holiday hotels:

Springtime is a great time to head out on vacation or visit family. When booking through hotels.com, you get cash back on every hotel booking, so your team can have funds in the bank before training even starts!

3. Purchase gift cards:

Whether it's co-worker or teacher's gifts, buying your gift cards through FlipGive gets you some of our highest give-backs, getting you one step closer to our top prizes.

[brands]

4. Share with friends and family:

Rally your community to help you raise funds for your cause, there are weekly prizes, special sweepstakes, and grand prizes to be won!

5. Organize a team outing:

What better way to spend March break than with fun family and team outings that get you cash back? Everything from sporting events to concerts gets your team cash back.

Top Ashburn Earners
Travel 14u
Baseball
$7,163.75 Raised
T*A*P*S* - Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors
OLD Charities & Non-Profits
$7,060.45 Raised
Stafford Stealth Travel Softball 14U
Softball
$6,910.54 Raised
Earn Cash For Your Team

Comments

• ahmed raza about 1 month ago

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... Simdaiphat.vn

• ahmed raza about 2 months ago

Can nicely write on similar topics! Welcome to here you'll find out how it should look. youtube to mp3

• Ahmed Malik about 2 months ago

March break than with fun family nearest petrol station near me

• ahmed raza 2 months ago

It is rather very good, nevertheless glance at the data with this handle. 카지노사이트

• ahmed raza 2 months ago

Make the most of mainly premium substances - you will find him or her for: 룸알바

• ahmed raza 2 months ago

So lot to occur over your amazing blog. Your blog procures me a fantastic transaction of enjoyable.. Salubrious lot beside the scene. 남자확대수술

• ahmed raza 2 months ago

I can give you the address Here you will learn how to do it correctly. Read and write something good. Masters degrees

• ahmed raza 3 months ago

I use basically superior fabrics : you will discover these products by: 먹튀검증커뮤니티

• ahmed raza 3 months ago

You ought to basically fantastic not to mention solid advice, which means notice: 위즈 먹튀

• Ahmed Malik 3 months ago

What could your team do with nearest gas station nearest gas station
    Fundraising for spring training can be exceptionally difficult, mostly because everyone is already.

• ahmed raza 3 months ago

I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things. 온라인카지노

• ahmed raza 3 months ago

This is important, though it's necessary to help you head over to it weblink: fluyezcambios peru

• Danny Acton 4 months ago

Thank you for your post on how to hack your teamShop Challenge. This is a great guide that will help many people to succeed in this challenging competition and also hire assignment experts at https://my-assignment.help/assignment-help-experts/ site in order to manage the task. Keep it up!

• hamza maqsood 4 months ago

Cool you inscribe, the info nail-salonsnearme.com/ is really salubrious further fascinating, I'll give you a connect to my scene.

• ahmed raza 5 months ago

I am always searching online for storys that can accommodate me. There is obviously a multiple to understand about this. I feel you made few salubrious points in Attributes moreover. Detain busy, awesome career! فني طباخات

• ahmed raza 5 months ago

This is very interesting, but it is necessary to click on this link: كهربائي منازل

• ahmed raza 5 months ago

You ought to basically fantastic not to mention solid advice, which means notice: رقم صيانة تكييف

• ahmed raza 5 months ago

On this page you can read my interests, write something special. رقم مكافحة قوارض

• cie kalyl 5 months ago

It’s time to step up your game and put your teamshop challenge flagle to the test!
    One of the best ways to motivate your team is to give them a chance to win something. That’s why it’s so important to create a fun, engaging challenge for your team at every level.

• Sherwin Reatherford 6 months ago

automobile glass repair

• ahmed raza 6 months ago

It is somewhat fantastic, and yet check out the advice at this treat. Tampa Termite Control

• ahmed raza 6 months ago

For many people this is the best solution here see how to do it. Bed Bug Treatment Orlando

• ayoub khatri 6 months ago

I must say that this site called karakas-design.com really know how to deal with the user. Literally with just in time I was able to get everything on my hands. No cons at all!

• ahmed raza 6 months ago

Mmm.. estimable to be here in your report or notify, whatever, I repute I should moreover process strong for my have website want I play some salubrious further updated busy in your location. australia mobile call forwarding

• Ien Conor about 1 year ago

I might want to add that for me one of the most mind-blowing on the web administrations is https://www.edugeeksclub.com/buy-term-papers-online/. Why precisely they are - authors who work here are profoundly qualified and can adapt to any intricate subject without copyright infringement on schedule. As far as I might be concerned, these are significant standards while picking

• conor mcgregor over 1 year ago

How to generate robux with out any human verification required free robux without verification that is very easy and simple process.