FlipGive Stories FlipGive

How To Hack Your TeamShop Challenge

Nov 01 2016

What could your team do with $10,000?

Fundraising for spring training can be exceptionally difficult, mostly because everyone is already stretching their budget to pay for travel and summer plans. That's why FlipGive teamed up with awesome brands, to make sure your team can get back on the field this season. Shop with FlipGive and you could double or tripe the money you raise! Fundraisers can win $10,000 in prizes throughout the month of March! Here are the best ways to make the most of the TeamShop Challenge this season:

1. Install the FlipGive CashBack Reminder:

The FlipGive CashBack Reminder alerts you anytime a site you are visiting gets you cash back. That makes online shopping a whole lot easier, and the money you raise goes back to your fundraiser!

2. Book your holiday hotels:

Springtime is a great time to head out on vacation or visit family. When booking through hotels.com, you get cash back on every hotel booking, so your team can have funds in the bank before training even starts!

3. Purchase gift cards:

Whether it's co-worker or teacher's gifts, buying your gift cards through FlipGive gets you some of our highest give-backs, getting you one step closer to our top prizes.

[brands]

4. Share with friends and family:

Rally your community to help you raise funds for your cause, there are weekly prizes, special sweepstakes, and grand prizes to be won!

5. Organize a team outing:

What better way to spend March break than with fun family and team outings that get you cash back? Everything from sporting events to concerts gets your team cash back.

Top Ashburn Earners
Travel 14u
Baseball
$7,163.75 Raised
T*A*P*S* - Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors
OLD Charities & Non-Profits
$7,060.45 Raised
Stafford Stealth Travel Softball 14U
Softball
$6,910.54 Raised
Earn Cash For Your Team

Comments

• ahmed raza 4 days ago

I am always searching online for storys that can accommodate me. There is obviously a multiple to understand about this. I feel you made few salubrious points in Attributes moreover. Detain busy, awesome career! فني طباخات

• ahmed raza 4 days ago

This is very interesting, but it is necessary to click on this link: كهربائي منازل

• ahmed raza 4 days ago

You ought to basically fantastic not to mention solid advice, which means notice: رقم صيانة تكييف

• ahmed raza 4 days ago

On this page you can read my interests, write something special. رقم مكافحة قوارض

• cie kalyl 14 days ago

It’s time to step up your game and put your teamshop challenge flagle to the test!
    One of the best ways to motivate your team is to give them a chance to win something. That’s why it’s so important to create a fun, engaging challenge for your team at every level.

• Sherwin Reatherford 26 days ago

automobile glass repair

• ahmed raza 26 days ago

It is somewhat fantastic, and yet check out the advice at this treat. Tampa Termite Control

• ahmed raza 26 days ago

For many people this is the best solution here see how to do it. Bed Bug Treatment Orlando

• ayoub khatri about 1 month ago

I must say that this site called karakas-design.com really know how to deal with the user. Literally with just in time I was able to get everything on my hands. No cons at all!

• ahmed raza about 1 month ago

Mmm.. estimable to be here in your report or notify, whatever, I repute I should moreover process strong for my have website want I play some salubrious further updated busy in your location. australia mobile call forwarding

• Ien Conor 7 months ago

I might want to add that for me one of the most mind-blowing on the web administrations is https://www.edugeeksclub.com/buy-term-papers-online/. Why precisely they are - authors who work here are profoundly qualified and can adapt to any intricate subject without copyright infringement on schedule. As far as I might be concerned, these are significant standards while picking

• conor mcgregor 12 months ago

How to generate robux with out any human verification required free robux without verification that is very easy and simple process.